My baby is 5.5 mo old, no period yet. At 3 mo pp I had 2 days of cm.  At 4 mo pp I took a test and it was negative.  I think I have had cm once more but really no other signs.  We are ebf but I thought charting would be helpful.  We don't dtd that often but Im not ready to divide my affections for DD. Or be pregnant again so soon.

Any advice?
I've started taking my temp and it's pretty much the same every day at 7am.  We're up every 3 hrs during  the night to nurse, but sometmes after 5am it's every hour or so but i'm groggy. She's up to play at 7am and DH takes her downstairs for an hour while i nap a little more. Then she takes a nap for an hour or two with me and we start the day around 10am.

So,I tend to take my temp at 7am.

I'm unfamiliar with cm other than the outwardly visible signs.

Can I chart? Am Iwasting my time?

I don't  want to go back to BC and am trusting ebf but i know after 6 months the % goes down.

Advice? Ideas?

I just ordered Sheila Kippley's book about child spacing and bf'ing.

I have the thermometer that reads across my forehead  into the main artery. I find when I go to the right it's one temp and to the left it's usually a degree different.  Not sure why...

Also, I'm a mess with writing things down and thought it would be convenient to chart on my smartphone since it's next to the  bed. I tried to do the tcoyf online calendar but it's a mess on the phone and ends up frustrating me. Maybe there's an app out there?

Thanks for any thoughts out there.

All the day to day moms I know think I"m crazy but I would like to think I can trust listen to and work with my body.