Late, late, late. But... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-04-2011, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OK it's been a while since I was here. But here goes. I'm late. Looking at the calendar, it's only two weeks, but it feels longer. My breasts are sore, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, gassy, irritable, waking up at night to pee, I even caught myself thinking "I feel pregnant." Only my DH has been fixed and the pregnancy test came out negative. I'm waiting to test again (until monday since it'll be a week since the first test) but I just need some reassurance until then.

:Pagan Mom to Danny and Mal , Wife to Charles Pet Parent to kitty Paige.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 11:22 AM

2 weeks in my world would be quite significant.  Are you under a lot of stress?  I agree it would be extremely highly unlikely with him being fixed. 

happy family!joy.gif we winner.jpgfemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif

Old 03-04-2011, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

I'm not under any more stress than usual, and certainly under a ton less than I have been in the past. Like I said, I'm gonna keep an eye on it and I'll definitely keep posted on it here. I just want someone to hold my hand about it, because after DS2 came along I've been regular as clockwork every month. DH said it wasn't so unusual for me to be late (which shows how much he pays attention) and I'd been late before. Once or twice quite a few years ago when we were actively TTC. Mal was a surprise, after we figured we weren't fertile together and pretty well gave in. Anyway, DH isn't worried at all, but I'm concerned.

:Pagan Mom to Danny and Mal , Wife to Charles Pet Parent to kitty Paige.

User Tag List