Late/Missed Period! Am I preggo HELP!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-03-2011, 08:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, This is my first time writing up here.. I am so confused and in need of help. My periods are usually normal with the 28 day cycle. however in Feb it came about a week late. like the 27th and I was expecting it to come around the same time in March if not a little earlier. It did not come at all. My boobs are sore, I feel nauesous sometimes, and Ive had cramping as if Im going to get my period. Should I take a test. I have a 4 yr old and when I was pregnant with her I got my period the first month I was pregnant with her. Can someone please give me some advice. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2011, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

A. Do you know when you ovulated? Things like extra stress, sleep deprivation, vacations, illness, etc. can delay ovulation. This would, obviously, also delay your period. 

B. If you're worried about it, I'd go ahead and test. You can get dollar store (Family Tree I think?) tests for a dollar and they work just as well as the expensive ones. Go to peeonastick.com for more info on what tests work. 

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Old 04-09-2011, 02:10 PM

The only way to know is to test. 

FYI: The Dollar Tree tests may work the same, but they're not as easy as just peeing on a stick.  You have to pee into a cup and then extract the pee with this little dropper thing, and then drop the pee onto the test.  It's kind of a pain.  Just thought I'd through that out there.  I didn't realize they were so complicated the first time I bought one, I prefer the kind you just pee on.  Even if they cost a few $ more.

Sarah, partner to J and mom to DD1 April 30th, 2002 and DD2 May 5th, 2012. love.gif

Old 04-09-2011, 03:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Personally I'd rather pay 1/10th the price and use a dropper. Guess we all just have different priorities. 

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Old 04-12-2011, 06:51 PM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

Update?  :)  

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

User Tag List