Watery spotting? (A lot of graphic TMI) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-20-2011, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I haven't been in here in a while and I have a question that's driving me crazy.

My last period was 3/19 and it was normal. I'm not actively TTC or avoiding but I noticed EWCM CDs 17-20, and I had sex two or three times during that period. I normally (based on past TTC charts) have a 14 day LP and a 30 day cycle.

Today is CD 34 and yesterday I had a negative HPT. CD 31 I had some scant pink spotting, CD 32, minimal brown spotting, so minimal that I would not have noticed it if I wasn't looking for it. Yesterday, CD 33, thin red fluid followed by less than ten minutes of normal red bleeding, and today about a tablespoon of red watery fluid, for lack of a better term. It was abundant and thin, almost like someone put a few drops of food coloring in water. I felt it come out but by the time I went to the bathroom and wiped it was over.

I have an appointment for my annual exam on the third, but its making me nuts today. Is this normal? 

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-20-2011, 11:23 PM

Maybe your O was a little late.  If your last day of EWCM was CD20, it's possible that that is when you O'd.  I hope you figure out what's going on!

Laura (26)intactlact.gif DH (39)jammin.gifdrum.gif, DS (Jan 2008)
belly.gif#2 due in Dec 2012   brokenheart.gif 2/12 brokenheart.gif 8/11

#3 of 3 Old 04-21-2011, 06:56 AM

Location: Seattle, Tucson, Austin, Baltimore. Now: Urbana, IL

I agree with the pp that your O date was probably closer to CD20, so you would be 15 DPO today.  If full on AF doesn't arrive in the next day or two, I would test again.  You might be experiencing common spotting that occurs around the time of the expected period when already pregnant.  Good luck!

Mama to Avalon 1/07 waterbirth.jpg, Austin 1/10 in between uc.jpgand Avery 12/11  h20homebirth.gif
fambedsingle1.gif   femalesling.GIF   winner.jpg   cd.gif     ecbaby2.gif  novaxnocirc.gif   goorganic.jpg  

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page