The green eyed monster - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-21-2011, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

UGH shake.gif I would really really like to lose the green eyed monster sitting on my shoulder.

We're ttc #2 this cycle.  If we don't fall pregnant then for some really big reasons we have to wait until the start of 2012.  I'm in the 2ww, *I think* (not positive if I ovulated as I was sick.... but I think I did).  and it seems EVERYONE is getting pregnant around me.

I am happy for them!  I'm just also sickeningly jealous.  Every single person I know who had a baby in the 12 months prior to DS is pregnant again.  ALL of them.  The only two people who had babies in the last year that I know who are not pregnant again had babies much later in 2010, are older, and are more than likely done having babies (according to them, not my assumption).  Plus two more friends are pregnant with #1.  I'm thrilled for all of them!  I can't wait to cuddle all the little ones coming at the end of this year/ start of next..... I just want to join them!!!!!!!!!! I really really really want to be pregnant again..... I have the feeling I won't be this month..... and the thought of stopping ttc and waiting to 2012 while all these new babies are born makes me see green.  I don't want to be this persongloomy.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm so there with you.  Why all this baby dust everywhere, and none for me?  hug.gif

Mary, mama to Adeline (5/12/09) luxlove.gifbrokenheart.gif July 2010 and brokenheart.gif Sept 2011, and Huxley (11/6/12) biggrinbounce.gif  and  stork-suprise.gif October 2014??

User Tag List