total mistake!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-20-2011, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I need some help!!  I had sex with two different guys and within a five day period, now this may have been the most stupid thing in my life to have been done but I was just getting out of a relationship and another came around for comfort WOW!! WHAT AN IDIOT. well any how I had my last period first day starting on Feb. 3 and had sex on Feb. 12 and then on Feb. 16 now the guy on the 12th of Feb. went inside of me and on the guy on the 16th did not my ultra sound says my due date is Nov. 8th.  I am writing this because I do not have anyone else to confide in and am sooooo confused can anyone help???

#2 of 5 Old 07-20-2011, 12:33 PM

confused9, what is your question exactly?  what can we help you with?

Is it getting lonely in the echo chamber yet?

#3 of 5 Old 07-20-2011, 12:35 PM - Thread Starter

I would like for anyone to look at my situation and make a call on who would be likely to be my childs father

#4 of 5 Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

If I'm understanding you correctly Feb 12th guy ejaculated inside you and Feb 16th guy did not. Do I have that right? If so, then I would say Feb 12th guy is the mostly likely father. 

But, as they are so close together, if you had unprotected sex with both then either could be the father. The baby's due date isn't going to help because it's typically calculated from the first day of your last period, not the conception date. And the u/s calculated age of the baby isn't really going to help either with only 4 days between possible conception dates. I'm afraid the only way to know for sure is going to be to do a paternity test after the baby is born.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#5 of 5 Old 07-20-2011, 07:58 PM

Did the guy ejaculate before having sex with you? If so there would be sperm still. How long are your cycles? Usually women are fertile 14 days after the first day of their period. Sperm can stay alive in a female for up to 5 days.

I think when the fetus is old enough you could do a needle biopsy to find out who the father is but there is risks involved in that.

I think you are a bit screwed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page