Are these symptoms of pp ovulation? Early libido return - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

DS2 just turned 3 mo and we are NOT trying to get pregnant, but last week my libido returned with a vengeance.  I had much more cm, kinda stretchy, and even broke out a little on my face.  DH and I were just using the withdrawal method, which worked for 5 yrs before we ttc.  I dont have any pee tests but last night I started to get scared that my libido returning meant ovulation!  Why I wasn't thinking of it at the time?  Who knows- just plain stupidity?  My 1st pp period came at 5.5 mo with DS1 with no return of libido until much later so I guess I was just happy to be in the mood.  FWIW, DS2 has been sleeping 4-8 hour stretches since he was born.

We really dont want another right now and may be done for good so I am freaking out...guess I just have to wait and see.

Experiences with return in libido this early?

Mum to DS1 7/09 and DS2 5/11

#2 of 2 Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM
JMJ

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It sounds like your body is trying to do something.  Whether or not it will be successful in releasing an egg is another question, but it certainly sounds like it's trying.  I would be careful if you're not wanting to TTC at this point.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page