Fertility - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-30-2011, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My situation is that in 2005 I had a miscarrage, and now I dearly want to have more children. I am still young and I want atleast 5 more children. I want a big family, but my husband is scared to even have another one. I think because of what happened in 2005. My question is it true that the male is the problem if it is fertility issues. I was told by my doctor that it is easy for me to get pregnant. Before the miscarrage my husband said we can have as many children as we want now he is so upset that he only wants one more. I am truly heartbroken. I don't know what to do he doesn't want to see a doctor about his fertility. I have tried being spiritual about it praying, looking at horoscopes. Confessing, prophecing and naming and claiming. I love my husband and we have a wonderful relationship he's my best friend. How do I get him to realize he is not going to loose another child and he is not going to loose me? A so called prophet told me I was not going to have children with him. That made me so upset. I don't believe that. I don't know what to do right now. All I want is my children, my family to love them and take care of them. My husband is overweight and he is a diabetic, I just want to know what can he and I do to boost out fertility? I have been searching the internet for answers but I am not trying to pour all my money into that. Does anyone know any old secrets to getting pregnant after a miscarrage?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-09-2011, 10:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

There are many medical explanations for why miscarriages happen. Some of these reasons will cause the woman to have a miscarriage just once but others may lead to recurring miscarriages. The first thing you do after a miscarriage is take some time off. Give your body enough time to heal also give your mind some time to get off any negative emotions that came with the miscarriage.

Tags
Fertility

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page