Mothering Forum banner

HELP!!!!

Tags
fertility
571 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  blessedwith7 
#1 ·
Well I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me all kinds of different things but to the point... I am trying to conceive a baby and it has been a very difficult road... the doctor told me yesterday he was going to start me on some pills to slam me into my menstrual cycle bc I have irregular periods but he said he wasnt going to prescribe them to me right now bc I am fertile and to have sex everyother day for 10 days and wait 10-14 more days and take a prego test and if it comes up neg to call him back... but the thing is I started the having sex yesterday so today we took ''the day off" but I have been bleeding almost all day... first light then kinda heavy.. is this normal???

#2 ·
When was the last time you had a bleeding episode? How did the doc know you were fertile? Have you been charting? If you are not I would suggest: Taking Charge of Your Fertility, your library will probably have it. Another great book for help in conceiving and regulating your cycle naturally would be: Fertility, Cycles and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon.

http://www.amazon.com/Fertility-Cycles-Nutrition-Marilyn-Shannon/dp/0926412094

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.