how long did it take to get pg when you waited a while between pregnancies? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-24-2012, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Im 29 years old and I had my babies about 2 1/2 years apart or less.... 4 of them.

Now we have waited a while, and I am hoping to be able to stop birth control and get pregnant in July 2012, God willing.

My 1st baby.... got pregnant 3rd cycle

My 2nd baby....1st cycle

My 3rd baby   3rd cycle

My 4th baby   2nd cycle

So my 4th little girl is now 3 years and will be 3 1/2 by summer. Im nearing 30 years old. I am wondering if maybe my fertility has went down some?

Does your fertility automaticly get less when your 30?

Did anyone notice if it goes a long time between babies, is it harder to get pregnant?

I did use Licorice, Maca, Royal Jelly, vitamins ect to get pregnant the last time...

#2 of 3 Old 01-25-2012, 01:13 PM

I have two children and we are currently TTC #3.  This has been my experience thus far FWIW.

First pregnancy on the first cycle.  Turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. The following month we were pregnant again at the ripe old age of 32.

Second pregnancy 2nd cycle at 35.

Opps pregnancy in December that was another chemical.

We are on our second cycle after deciding to try again (although hubby was out of town during fertile period  last cycle).

I don't have anything to compare it to but we have been blessed not to have any trouble so far getting pregnant even though we are both in our thirties. We are also fortunate that many of our friends, also in their thirties, are starting or adding to their families as well.  Good Luck to you!

Wife to my love Ted, and Mama to DS  ('09)    DD  ('11)  DS ('12) love.gif!

#3 of 3 Old 01-25-2012, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for replying!

I forgot to say we had a maybe sort of Oopsie Chemical in May 2010. I got a faint positive (verified on tcoyf.com) and then got my period. I did feel pregnant for a little bit!

I have PCOS, so I think the Licorice helped to stimulate a good Ovulation. Also I took 2 Royal Jelly capsules AND liquid royal jelly just around ovulation. It was a strong Ovulation

Tags
Fertility

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page