What do YOU think is going on?! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-22-2012, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Long story short - my cycle is not really a cycle right now, and I'm super-stumped!

What used to be "normal" for me: 7-10 days of pretty heavy bleeding, O between cd 14 and 18 (visualized with 1.1 to 1.3 degree sustained spike), with 3 days of EWCM prior to O... (keep in mind, by "normal" I mean, when I ovulated, this is what it looked like... I have PCOS and don't ovulate regularly (I'm on metformin, naturethroid, and herbs)... my luteal phase was usually 12-13 days.  

What's been happening lately: 18-24 days of lightish bleeding, 4-8 days off, repeat.  No temp variations worth reporting.

This "cycle" I was prescribed bioidentical progesterone cream.  I was to start on CD7.  I had a little heavier bleeding than what's been happening lately, but nothing to write home about.  On CD7, I started with the rx'd dose (1/4 tsp - yes, I measured, every 12 hours on thin skin).  Bleeding went from 1/2 oz every 12 hours to 1 ounce every 2-3 hours, and has only slowed to 2-3 ounces/day at a minimum in the last two days; today is CD 15.  (I use a diva cup, so measuring is not hard... ) 

Any thoughts?  I'd like to have some ideas in my head when I see the doc in less than a week.  

Thanks!

Rainy

#2 of 2 Old 05-26-2012, 04:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It doesn't look like you are ovulating. If you were, you'd have a temperature shift.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page