What are my chances of conceiveing? - Mothering Forums
Fertility > What are my chances of conceiveing?
Navybaby's Avatar Navybaby 07:22 PM 06-26-2012

My fiance and I DTD on June, 20, 2012 I Ovulated on June, 24th, 2012 and we DTD again on June, 25, 2012! I'm clearly very excited. Do you think that I have a good chance that we could have conceived!?

JamieCatheryn's Avatar JamieCatheryn 07:34 PM 06-26-2012

Most couples tracking ovulation will conceive within around 4 months, if it were more randomly trying then within a year, so each month your chances are pretty good but don't be discouraged if it takes a while. Baby dust and blessings to you!

Navybaby's Avatar Navybaby 07:39 PM 06-26-2012

My fiance is Military and we were just trying to see when I ovulated kind of if it happens it happens kind of thing. But now that I've got it in my head I'm just so excited. He dosent think it's as big of a chance as I do because it was four days prior to my first positive ovulation test but I think that means a huge chance!

pokeyac's Avatar pokeyac 09:31 AM 06-27-2012

A positive ovulation test tells you that you are going to ovulate within 24-36 hours after the positive, not that you are ovulating or that you have ovulated.  So it you got a positive and had sex the next day, that is good timing.  Good luck to you!

Navybaby's Avatar Navybaby 10:43 AM 06-27-2012

That is so exciting. I really can't even wait to take a pregnancy test! I thought a positive ovulation test ment you were ovulating that day!

Up