Help! New to charting and Fertility Friend and my account is jacked up - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Maybe someone here who uses fertility friend can help me. We just started ttc #3 this cycle and I just started charting (mid cycle. Haha. I know, I know... But I was hoping to get it figured out so that the next cycle will be good)

I signed up for the free membership and downloaded the app. I can login from safari on my iPad but it won't let me login from the app. I have tried exiting completely, logging out, power cycling... I haven't deleted the app and reinstalled it, I suppose I will try that next. I went to the forums on FF hoping to get help there but it says that it is only for paid members which is a big turn off for me... Also since it said that I was getting a 30 day free trial of the VIP membership anyway so it should let me post in the first month right? But it isn't. So basically I'm just about ready to give up on the whole thing unless maybe someone can help me figure it out haha.... I really wanna be able to chart with the graph and all and I don't know of anywhere else that offers this sort of thing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me sort this out!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2012, 10:54 AM

Surely FF has a service/help section of the website outside of the forums?? I don't know anything about how the app works on safari... sorry!!!

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

Old 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

You can send a form in to get technical help but it takes a while to get a response from what I read so I thought asking here would be faster since so many here seem to use it. But as it turned out deleting the app and reinstalling it fixed the problem. lol.gif guess I should have tried that before I posted!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

User Tag List