Could I possibly be pregnant - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: Do you think I am pregnant or is it just ovulation symptoms?
Pregnant 0 0%
Ovulation 0 0%
I don't know 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-04-2012, 04:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex July 29th. He definalty came in me he said. My period before that started the 18th and ended the 22nd. Well anyways, I ovulated on August 2nd. So between those two dates of me having sex and my ovulating day it was 4 days. Right? Well today is the 4th and for the past 2-3 days I been feeling really bad. I have bad stomach pains, feeling like im going to vomit,some gas, sore breasts, more tired than usual, have to urinate alot, very hungry, and my cervical mucus came out an eggshell/thick white. I didn't think you could tell signs this early. Its only been a week about. Do you think I can be pregnant or is it symptoms from ovulation. The weird thing is I never have felt like this ever when I ovulated in the past. The thing that is killing me the most is my sore breasts. What do you guys think?

#2 of 4 Old 08-04-2012, 06:51 AM

Are you sure about your O date, or are you just calculating 14 days? Are you using OPKs or charting? Sometimes our bodies O sooner or later than that, so if you Oed sooner then yes, it sounds like pregnancy symptoms.  If you have been feeling sick for 2-3 days, but you only ovulated 2 days ago, I'd guess those are not pregnancy symptoms. If you O'ed 4-5 days ago I'd say yes. But it's not likely that you were having symptoms even before you ovulated. I typically start having symptoms 3-4 dpo and most people consider that early.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#3 of 4 Old 08-04-2012, 01:46 PM

While it IS early to be experiencing all those symptoms (implantation usually takes at least 6 days, sometimes longer, and you aren't technically pregnant until you implant) it is entirely possible for you to have conceived. Even if you ovulated on the 2nd, it is possible for sperm to live in your body for 4 days. However, as adaline'smama said, you might have ovulated earlier or later than you think.

&
#4 of 4 Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)

OP, a pregnancy test will be accurate in about a week (from now). It could be accurate now, or it's possible you might get a false negative this early.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page