Someone please look at my chart and tell me I'm not crazy. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

!  Ok.  I posted here a week or two ago because I was suspecting my fertility had returned postpartum and was unsure about my symptoms.   However, I think, from the looks of my chart that I did O.  Right?  I mean, there's a clear thermal shift & my cm pattern would confirm it--and it's not just me, right??  I've had a few temp drops in the last few days and each time I've thought- OK! Here comes AF!  Now all of my suspicions will be confirmed and I won't have to worry about it anymore!  Spotting yesterday.  Nothing at all today.  I guess I was expecting a short luteal phase (nursing ALOT right now), but I'm not technically late yet.  But someone please tell me- does it look like AF is on her way?  I was taken aback by the high temp today.  

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aad2c

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#2 of 8 Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

It does look like you ovulated! Keep us updated. I probably would have been a little shocked by that high temp today too, since you're right, the LP for the first cycle PP is a little short.

#3 of 8 Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much for replying!  I was starting to feel like maybe I was just imagining things or something.  I tested this afternoon even though odds of being pregnant are pretty much nil and it was totally negative.  Really hoping to see AF tomorrow!

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

#4 of 8 Old 10-12-2012, 07:15 AM - Thread Starter

High temp again today.  HPT negative.  No spotting.  What the what, body?!

#5 of 8 Old 10-13-2012, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

So.  High temp again today.  I'm at a total loss.   I really have no idea what is going on and I guess I'll just chock all my symptoms up to hormonal fluctuations.  Maybe it's a all a fluke...?

#6 of 8 Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 AM

Hmm. That is very strange. I'd almost be suspecting a luteal cyst at this point? Maybe? Although I don't know how rare they are.  This must be driving you crazy!

#7 of 8 Old 10-14-2012, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter

Yeah, I'm totally going crazy.  When I had 5 days of spotting/light bleeding last month (what I marked as the beginning of this cycle), I decided I would just chart for a month to see if I noticed any pattern in temps and symptoms since I have had my fertility return really early before... BUT I still left the possibility open that the bleeding could have just been a fluke.  So, now I'm stuck somewhere in between- having noticed a pattern that seems somewhat obvious (to ME, and FF, and you!), and not having enough concrete information to go ask for a blood test or anything since it was only a hypothetical "period" (and besides, the odds of pregnancy are pretty much nil- I think the last time we dtd was 8-9 days before the theoretical 'o').

So.  Now what?  Off to research luteal cysts....

#8 of 8 Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 AM

any updates? how did things turn out for you?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page