implantation bleeding in relation to last period? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 12-04-2012, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am not trying to get pregnant but not necessarily avoiding it either. We haven't been charting or keeping track of anything. The first day of my last period was November 15ish (can't remember exact date). My periods are very regular so it was right on time I think. last night I had some strange very light spotting (faint pink tinged CM with maybe a drop or two of red). and that was it. It is too early for my next period and it stopped as soon as it started anyway. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding or was it something else? I have 2 DDs already and don't remember ever having implantation bleeding with them so I have no idea. I have no clue when I could have ovulated, like I said, we aren't keeping track of anything.

Granola-ey, crunchy, marathoning, natural living Christian mamatreehugger.gif down south with DHguitar.gif and DD1 (6)dust.gif, DD2 (2)energy.gif, and DD3 babygirl.gif.    homebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gif
#2 of 6 Old 12-12-2012, 12:05 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I'm sorry no one responded to your question.  Have you figured out what is going on yet?

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 6 Old 12-12-2012, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Not yet. I am pretty confused honestly. My period isn't due for another 3 days but I took a First Response home test anyway. It was negative. On the one hand I have been feeling some familiar symptoms come up (I am VERY tired) and nausea has started tonight, however the whole house has been sick with something or other the last two weeks so I have a hard time attributing it to being pregnant. I guess if my period hasn't come by Sunday I should test again?

Granola-ey, crunchy, marathoning, natural living Christian mamatreehugger.gif down south with DHguitar.gif and DD1 (6)dust.gif, DD2 (2)energy.gif, and DD3 babygirl.gif.    homebirth.jpgwinner.jpgcd.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomeschool.gif
#4 of 6 Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 AM

I'm sorry.  This is one of those annoying situations where it's so hard to tell what's going on.  The longer you wait to test, the more accurate it will be.  I would definitely test again if AF is late.  It ain't over till the fat lady (AF) sings.  Good luck!

deborahbgkelly likes this.

#5 of 6 Old 12-18-2012, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

joy.gifpos.gif

We are surprised but thrilled for #3!

#6 of 6 Old 12-20-2012, 03:10 PM

Congratulations!  energy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page