If pregnant will be 13 weeks! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-13-2014, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi,
I thought I might have been pregnant about 2 months ago so I took tests and received negative each time. I even missed my period the first month but then got unusual periods twice in a row on similar dates after so I thought I wasn't pregnant. I experienced nausea on and off and a little bit of breast tenderness around the time of both periods which is weird cause I never get breast tenderness and also I went through a faze of urinating ALOT but I thought maybe I was just drinking more then usual lol. Well anyway long story short I forgot all about possibly being pregnant until I noticed I have a bit of a belly pop not too big but it's there, it's there enough to have made me consider if I was or not again lol and have been waking up with lower back aches. If I am pregnant I will be 13 weeks along. I'm going to buy a pregnancy test tomorrow just want to know if anyone thinks I may be?
#2 of 2 Old 03-14-2014, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
I would just test. I am very curious.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page