It's been soooo long.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-12-2004, 09:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have forgotten everything about pregnancy! :

Help me out here and tell me if I am thinking rationally...

Could I be pregnant??

DH and I BD nearly 2 1/2 weeks ago. My breasts hurt really bad today. Does breast pain happen this early? Or does morning sickness come first? Note - I have not been sick at all.

Graphic part coming up... I am due for AF the end of next week. Usually during this time of my cycle, my CM is down to little of nothing... Not this time... plenty to go around!

I have been a total pig of food here this past week as well. But that could be attributed to doing more - especially outside garden work, more outside play. Okay, I ate a whopper from Burger King and then finished off both my daughter's cheeseburgers....

Whaddya think?

Should I test? If I test, it won't be until the end of next week since I have blown my allowance and finances for the week.
#2 of 3 Old 06-19-2004, 06:29 PM

HI!

The things you listed above are pg signs. Not everyone gets m/s at all and some(myself included) don't get it until later on. Lots of CM is a great sign as is sore breasts. When was your first day of your cycle?(first day of your last period)

sarah
#3 of 3 Old 07-13-2004, 01:01 AM

I'm pg now and sore bbs and increased CM were my first symptoms. I tested 3 days before my period was due and got a +. Morning sickness began about 2 weeks later.

Hope that helps!

Tracey, mama of 5 beloved children here with me on Earth and one precious son I will meet again in Heaven 6/17/09 - 9/6/09.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page