Fertility returning? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 07-15-2004, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I've never posted here but would really apperciate hearing the fertility 'gurus' thoughts on this. DD is 14 months and I haven't had my first PP period yet. The last week or so when dd rolls across my lower abdomen I can feel my uterus as a hardish feeling lump. I've been tender when I push there and it feels full. I'm not sure how to describe this. I haven't felt cramps, just tender and not exactly bloated but, something. In addition I have mildly sore (maybe just more sensitive) nipples and I have had unprotected sex with dh a couple times. Are these signs that my fertility is returning? I'm feeling a bit anxious about my period returning, like it will start while I'm away from home and it will be a super flow. Ok, enough rambling, sorry. Thanks for any ideas you might have.
#2 of 5 Old 07-27-2004, 09:12 PM

Your symptoms were pg symptoms for me!

Other possibilities are: ovulation pains, gas, pulled muscle, etc. and thrush, poor latch. I really don't know. Every woman is so different.

Good luck and keep us updated!
#3 of 5 Old 07-28-2004, 12:58 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply! About an hour after I posted I started spotting. It lasted about 24 hours and then nothing since. I'm still not sure what's going on but I'm trying to just go with the flow. Yeah, that was a bad pun, sorry.
#4 of 5 Old 07-30-2004, 12:06 AM

spotting like implantation spotting?

Hmmm...
#5 of 5 Old 08-02-2004, 02:47 PM

Hey, don't I know you!!!
Nice to see you in my neck of the woods!

As for advice. Maybe you should test. Spotting can happen in pregnancy too. You might want to test just to be sure. But on the other hand your cycles can just be getting ready to come back. You know, threatening.

-=Johanna=-
  Mom to Marshall (06/00), wife to Brett, welcoming the new little one August 2014! joy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page