Wishful thinking? And how soon to test? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-18-2004, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have a 13 month old nursling and have not gotten AF back yet since he's been born. DH and I are not TTC, but if it happens, it happens. I would eventually like more children...though I don't know that I want more so soon. Anyhow, I hopped on the scale yesterday and noticed that I've gained 10lbs! I'm fairly small so 10lbs is a lot for me to gain, especially since I struggle to put on weight normally. I went and bought an HPT (of course after reading another thread I realized that it's the least sensitive one that I could have bought) and it came out negative. I feel sick lately, but I could be catching a bug (loose stools also, tmi). Yesterday I couldn't keep myself awake and napped with the baby for an hour and a half. Today I feel sleepy again, but again, it could just be a bug. DH is living/working in another state so we are only together every couple of weeks. The last time we had sex was Friday, July 9th. Is it too early to test with a more sensitive test? Should I just wait it out and see if the "bug" symptoms go away? Am I being irrational and nutty? lol Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2004, 01:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, if the last bd time was July 9th and today is July 18th...thats... only 9 days. I would wait a minimum of 14 days past your last bd.

I've been feeling the same way the last few days. It could be your fertility returning... at least thats what I'm hoping

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)

User Tag List