Best place to chart on-line?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 07-20-2004, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Not entierly sure if this belongs here or in one of the sub catagories but I wanted to know where the best place to chart on line was. for free. I got some soft ware from TCOTF but ican't make it work. So now I need somewhere on line to chart. Anyway, anyone., . . .We are trying to avoid pregnancy buy the way. I don't know if that makes a difference in where we go.

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

#2 of 9 Old 07-20-2004, 10:21 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What's going wrong with the software? Have you emailed support@ovusoft.com for help? They're VERY fast and very helpful!

If you can't get it to work, try fertilityfriend.com.

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
#3 of 9 Old 07-20-2004, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicdoula
If you can't get it to work, try fertilityfriend.com.

I second that!
#4 of 9 Old 07-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Althought do know that when you sign up for fertility friend it does state that it is not to be used for avoiding pregnancy. So you won't be able to ask questions of the guides for trying to avoid.

But you can always ask here.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#5 of 9 Old 07-20-2004, 11:53 PM - Thread Starter

That is OK. I have been charting off and on for the last 11 years and have a pretty good feel for the whole interpreting the charts thing. I would just6 like somehting I could organize without fear of it getting scribbled on, ripped to shreds or folded into a paper airplane that would be flown into my neighbors yard so they too could try to interpretmy cervical mucus patterns :LOL Everything pretty much says it is not intended to be used in theprevention of pregnancy. Wouldn't want to look like a frailure when someone turned up pregnant.

As for the soft ware it was a sample. I amnpot terribly concerned about it. I think it would be better to have something I could program as my homepage so that it was the first thing I saw each morning lest I forget to record my temp. At least until I get back into the habit of doing so (it has been 5 years).

so fertility friend it is!

The truest answer to violence is love. The truest answer to death is life. The only prevention for violence is for the heart to have no violence within it.  We cannot prevent evil through any system devised by mankind. But we can grapple with evil and defeat it, but only with love—real love.

#6 of 9 Old 07-22-2004, 12:41 PM

Have any of you tried this?
http://www.hormonalforecaster.com/index.html
It looks awesome - even has palm pilot synching. It's free and I'm wondering why!?

Zia+Lane+Sonora=Mi Vida Loca! :
#7 of 9 Old 07-22-2004, 12:43 PM

Oh yeah, I used Fertility Friend for awhile, but mentioned I wasn't going to try to get pregnant for a few months. He immediately booted me out! Whew. THey are serious when they say it can't be used to avoid, so never mention that!

Zia+Lane+Sonora=Mi Vida Loca! :
#8 of 9 Old 07-22-2004, 03:42 PM

www.fertilityfriend.com

Gina

Mama to Grace (8/1/03), Landon (4/7/05) and.......1sttri.gif

intactlact.gif hbac.gif

#9 of 9 Old 07-23-2004, 12:05 AM - Thread Starter

Hey that is very cool. I just have to rember that red means go and green means stop.

Also does anyone know where to get one fo those saliva testers? It would be nice to have one more way to double check.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page