Symptoms - seeking advice - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-22-2004, 01:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We just started TTC so I am still new at listening to my body and recognizing it's signs. The first time we got pregnant it was an accident, we literaly had sex 1 time in the two months after I ran out of BC pills and I got pregnant. So I am guessing we are both pretty fertile or really lucky.

Anyways, I just started charting and have been very aware of my body and keeping track of it. For the past few days I have had very bad lower back pain, today I had cramps that felt like menstral cramps but not due for another 2 weeks, my nipples have been sore for the past few days (still nursing), and I have been really tired.

I am pretty sure I just Oed so I highly doubt I could be pregnant but all these symptoms happening at the same time kinda make me think, but I can still rationalize them away. Back pain - bad bed mattress. Nipples hurt - son teething though he hasn't really bit me much at all. Tired - going to sleep 2 hours after DS goes to sleep instead of going to sleep with him. Cramps - Can't explain it.

I have never had O symptoms before which is what my friend told me they probably were. I don't get sore nipples usually, not even before my period. I have back pain off and on, but it has been pretty bad for the past few days and I haven't done anything strenous. I usually only get cramps just before my period or if I haven't gone to the bathroom in a few days, but that is not the case today. I just feel like all this stuff happening all at once is too much of a coincidence.

Soo the big question, is it possible to get preggo symptoms this soon? I can't be sure when I Oed because I have only been charting for a week or so, and I am mostly going by my CM which I just started really keeping track of. And we have gio about 5 times in the past week.

Anyways, thanks for reading my long winded post and feel free to tell me I am Here is my chart (I am using a friends VIP account, so only the first one is mine).
#2 of 3 Old 09-22-2004, 10:09 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since you just ovulated and you've never had o pains before, you could be having implantation pains. I guess there is a debate about whether or not these really happen but there are a lot of forums where people insist they get them. Just a thought.

The Most Important Person on earth is a mother...She has built something more magnificent than any cathedral-a dwelling for an immortal soul, the tiny perfection of her baby's bodyâ¦-Cardinal Mindszenty
#3 of 3 Old 09-23-2004, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I started having symptoms with dd within a few days of conception. For me the cramping was implantation

Seriously?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page