Wishing for bright green nipples. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 12-07-2004, 12:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Every single cycle, I manage to convince myself that I'm pregnant. Every single cycle, I'm not. Some might credit me with optimism, but it's really just stupidity. Every pinch, twinge, stretch further convinces me that I'm with child. Why can't my nipples turn bright green to signal pregnancy? That would be much easier. None of this guessing, convincing, hoping. I know I'm not alone. Of course, if bright green nipples were a pregnancy indicator, I'd somehow manage to see green. I need them to be bright green and flashing, possibly with text (pregnant...pregnant...pregnant). Here's hoping for bright green nipples for all.

—Jennifer

AP, BF mom to DS (7/2002)
#2 of 5 Old 12-07-2004, 03:32 AM

((((hugs)))) to you jennifer! This is one of those crazy things I wish God would've made more clear for us women! We are so complex....I love the green nipple idea--that would be awesome! Keep the faith. You're optimism is amazing!!!
#3 of 5 Old 12-15-2004, 05:03 PM

Green nipples are a good idea. But, I've always thought that with all the physical changes that happen to the body with pregnancy/childbirth, a woman should actually grow another arm while pregnant. It would be so handy for mothers to have an extra arm! I never thought of this as a diagnostic sign of pregnancy, but I suppose that an arm bud appearing 6 days po would be a pretty good clear sign!!

Good luck and babydust to you!
#4 of 5 Old 12-16-2004, 03:24 PM

Yes, I hear you on that. For a long time I kept thinking I was pregnant because my boobs hurt. Period, period, period. Finally last cycle my boobs DIDN'T hurt and I was convinced THAT meant I was pregnant. Period. : I want green nipples and an extra arm...or maybe a green arm....

Mommy to eyesroll.gif (age 7) and mischievous.gif (age 3)

#5 of 5 Old 03-16-2005, 11:09 AM

yep green nipples are a good idea. I also do the same thing.

Oh I have a few extra pimples, oh I am peeing a lot, oh I think something could be moving, I'm sure it's not gas, wow my sense of smell is amazing!!! always nothing. although I have to say my nipples are quite sensitive evrytime DD latches it hurts somewhat. and I am so sure this time, just so afraid it won't be.

Now I am a few days late and freaking out , I am actually checking my underwear to see if I've started. Oh I am certainley a mess.

Courtney

Courtney and Cree, baby made 3, added one more then there were 4, sakes alive, then we had 5, another in the mix now we have 6!

A Momma in love with her Little Women-Jewel Face, Jo Jo Bean, June Bug, and Sweet Coraline.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page