tubes are tied:( - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 06-10-2005, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i had my tubes tied about a year ago, i was ok for about a month and then i have extreme reget. not only for the fact that i cant make any more babies naturally but my period is crazy my emotions are nuts 2 weeks before my monthy! ack! i have 3 super cool little balls of energy already but i still feel an ache for one more ( does that ever go away?) boy:
i was wondering is their anything "natural" i could do maybe to help heal the tubes or am i just a wishful thinker help!!!
#2 of 6 Old 06-11-2005, 08:03 PM

I'm so sorry.
You *can* have your tubal reversed... do a google search for tubal ligation reversal or tubal reversal and you'll get a million links.
Wish they would tell you all about the crappy side-effects before-hand, huh?
take care
#3 of 6 Old 06-14-2005, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

i was reading here in another thread about female restoation sugery (FRS). i guess i was just maybe being hopeful of something natural, but after reading about what she says about tubal lig. iam pretty scared as iam having most of the symptoms she has stated. ( i wish i could that thread again i will have to go look lol) thank you for the hug
#4 of 6 Old 08-17-2005, 07:32 PM

I have been searching and searching on these forums for days trying to find someone in the same boat as me! ALAS! Here you are! I had my tubes tied five years ago after baby number 3. I thought It was the right choice at the time, and for a few years (about 3) I was ok with the decision. However, I started regretting the decision when my little girl was around 3 years old. It was a slow nagging pain at first, but now - it is full blown regret! I am miserable over this decision, and I just cannot afford IVF, (which I "hear" is better), and tubal reversal sounds so scarey! I hear so many conflicting stories. But, we are close to getting the reversal done. I just hope it works!

I would never ever recommend this surgery. I don't care if you have 15 children! It is too permanant! And, my whole body has been a mess ever since. My periods are difficult (and they never were), now I am reading about post tubal ligation syndrome (which I believe I have), and I just never did enough research about it - and walla, just listened to my DOC like a big dope!

Well, I am interested in any info you might have picked up!!

Chris
homeschooling mom to Ryan (11), Jordan (7) and Olivia (5)
#5 of 6 Old 08-22-2005, 10:08 PM

there was a very long thread about this in TAO... I will try to do a search for you b/c I can't remember the title.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=290340

hope that works
#6 of 6 Old 08-26-2005, 07:55 AM

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! At this point, I am interested in learning and attaining as much information as possible before I go forward with another decision which will alter my body and change my life forever!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page