new with ? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-21-2005, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I'm fairly new here. I've been lurking at MDC for a long time, but am shy to post I guess. DH and I are ttc #2 for ourselves, but this will actually be my fourth pregnancy. I've been a gestational surrogate twice and carried twins twice. I have to say it's much less nerve wracking when you already know there are some viable embryos in you (for me anyway, I know IVF is an incredibly nerve wracking process). Anyway, here's a round about way of asking my question. I'm hoping at least one of all you wise women here will have had a similar experience to mine....

This is my second month ttc, but I have been tracking on my own for a while now. I know we hit O just right because I was using opks, I don't really ever get good temps. I'm positive it's because I have insomnia and rarely get 3 consecutive hours of sleep. I'm pretty sure I'm 4dpo, so I'm thinking it's too early for pregnancy signs. I do have a couple of things that are very different from any other cycle that I've noticed and I'm wondering if they could possibly be pregnancy related even though it's so early.

On to my questions. Yesterday and today I noticed that my cp has gone back to low, but one side is short and firm and the lower side is longer and soft. I've never ever had this happen before and I am a compulsive cp checker . Also (TMI) dh has noticed a very sour taste to my cm the last two days. Have any of you experienced either of these things? Were you pregnant? If not and you did have these symptoms, was there an explanation for it?

Sorry if this is long winded! Thanks for any advice or stories!!

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10
#2 of 3 Old 07-22-2005, 06:54 PM

From what I have heard, you won't be able to tell if you are pregnant by cp or cm. (Doesn't waiting just make you ?) Of course I am new at all this but that's what I have heard. Keep us posted!
#3 of 3 Old 07-24-2005, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you Jen for responding! The waiting is driving me crazy for sure!! :LOL

Sarah loving wife to Scot...joyous mama to...
Emilee and Elaina and our newest addition Elliot Bell 9/15/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page