Tell me I have nothing to worry about. Is it possible to have a light period and pg+? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-14-2005, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter
cjr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm freaking out a little. We have 3 kids and I don't want a fourth. I love my kids but I have just lost the weight from ds and I'm starting to feel good about myself again. I love my kids and I'm happy with 3. I can't go on the pill or any form of bc. It makes me violently ill. We use condoms and so far so good. My period is due and it seems like it's on it's way. However it's been 3 days and I am only spotting. I have no other pms symptoms which I always get, bloating and cramping. I spotted throughout my last 2 pg so seeing pink does not mean I'm in the clear. However, the spotting has always happened later. We had sex 2 weeks ago and used a condom. I'm freaking out. I don't want to spend $20 on a test. Am I just being freaky? Should I calm down or should I worry?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2005, 01:06 AM

don't worry. it's unlikely. if there is a dollar store near you, you could get a test there. or an el cheapo one at the drug store for like $8. it's worth your peace of mind.
even someone who is as regular as clockwork can have an off/weird month.

DD1 7/13/05 DD2 9/20/10
Old 11-14-2005, 01:08 AM - Thread Starter
cjr

I have gone through this before and ended up having an early m/c. I am extreamly fertile and I always worry when my cycle is mixed up and acting funny. You are right I am most likely just being a little Kookie and over reacting.

User Tag List