NEW HERE! might be pregnant.... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-29-2005, 04:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so heres my story...

I have a 7 month old. I was on BC pills for a few months and then when i had my period i stopped taking them. Well on the first day of my period my bf and i had sex without protection. My period was wierd, it lasted more than the usual 5 days. Then about a week later i had alot of EWCM for like 3 days and on the first day it was tinted with brown and after that it was normal. Now i have been bloated and tired. Last week i had cramping for 4 days and it has pretty much stopped now. My chest is a little sore but not much and i have a wierd smell down there. It isnt bad, just different...like semen. Anyway, I am going to wait until January to test but i feel like crap!

My question: i heard that when you are on bc pill you dont have real periods. Is that true? And what are the chances that i could be pregnant if i had sex on the first day of my period? Before then i had sex on 11/14 so maybe i got pregnant then?
#2 of 4 Old 12-31-2005, 02:25 AM - Thread Starter

thanks for the welcome

Anyway, i took a test tonight (not morning urine but i was impatient) and i got a BFN. But what bothers me is i keep getting cramping pains like AF is coming and it doesnt. Also, i am bloated, but only at night...wierd. I wonder if the cramping is my body adjusting? I AM SO CONFUSED!
#3 of 4 Old 12-31-2005, 02:33 AM

nak

Sorry n o one answered. sometimes we'll read, not know, and click out. I did that last night but I've been thinking about the [eriods and bcp. They aren't "real" in the sense that I don't think you ovulate. You are still shedding the blood lining you get but it's minus the egg. Make sense? My DD is 7 months too and my body is freaking out as well. It took 9 months to grow a baby so why wouldn't it take 9 months to download, kwim? HTH

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#4 of 4 Old 12-31-2005, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMother'n'Madre
nak

Sorry n o one answered. sometimes we'll read, not know, and click out. I did that last night but I've been thinking about the [eriods and bcp. They aren't "real" in the sense that I don't think you ovulate. You are still shedding the blood lining you get but it's minus the egg. Make sense? My DD is 7 months too and my body is freaking out as well. It took 9 months to grow a baby so why wouldn't it take 9 months to download, kwim? HTH
:

Shay

Mothering since 1992...its one of the many hats I wear.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page