NEW HERE! might be pregnant.... - Mothering Forums
Fertility > NEW HERE! might be pregnant....
Jeepchick's Avatar Jeepchick 05:32 PM 12-29-2005
Ok, so heres my story...

I have a 7 month old. I was on BC pills for a few months and then when i had my period i stopped taking them. Well on the first day of my period my bf and i had sex without protection. My period was wierd, it lasted more than the usual 5 days. Then about a week later i had alot of EWCM for like 3 days and on the first day it was tinted with brown and after that it was normal. Now i have been bloated and tired. Last week i had cramping for 4 days and it has pretty much stopped now. My chest is a little sore but not much and i have a wierd smell down there. It isnt bad, just different...like semen. Anyway, I am going to wait until January to test but i feel like crap!

My question: i heard that when you are on bc pill you dont have real periods. Is that true? And what are the chances that i could be pregnant if i had sex on the first day of my period? Before then i had sex on 11/14 so maybe i got pregnant then?

Jeepchick's Avatar Jeepchick 03:25 AM 12-31-2005
thanks for the welcome

Anyway, i took a test tonight (not morning urine but i was impatient) and i got a BFN. But what bothers me is i keep getting cramping pains like AF is coming and it doesnt. Also, i am bloated, but only at night...wierd. I wonder if the cramping is my body adjusting? I AM SO CONFUSED!
Marlet's Avatar Marlet 03:33 AM 12-31-2005
nak

Sorry n o one answered. sometimes we'll read, not know, and click out. I did that last night but I've been thinking about the [eriods and bcp. They aren't "real" in the sense that I don't think you ovulate. You are still shedding the blood lining you get but it's minus the egg. Make sense? My DD is 7 months too and my body is freaking out as well. It took 9 months to grow a baby so why wouldn't it take 9 months to download, kwim? HTH
shayinme's Avatar shayinme 08:28 PM 12-31-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtherMother'n'Madre
nak

Sorry n o one answered. sometimes we'll read, not know, and click out. I did that last night but I've been thinking about the [eriods and bcp. They aren't "real" in the sense that I don't think you ovulate. You are still shedding the blood lining you get but it's minus the egg. Make sense? My DD is 7 months too and my body is freaking out as well. It took 9 months to grow a baby so why wouldn't it take 9 months to download, kwim? HTH
:

Shay
Up