Holy EWCM!!! Question included (possibly TMI) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-30-2005, 05:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So my fertility is wacky. I had what I think was my first PP AF on the 2nd. I've never really gone through the normal cycle of CM but I'm consistent with what I do get. Lately though things have been off and I'm not sure if it's from my body trying to readjust or not. I have had TWELVE (yes 12) days of EWCM. There is no mistaking this either. It looks as if I dumped white out on my panties (sorry if TMI but that's the only real way to describe it). There is no question or hmmm's about whether or not it is. It's lasting all day too. Soooo....could this just be my body trying to reoragnize itself or something else. My cycles pre-pregnancy were 31 days and I am coming up on that. I say I think it was my first PP AF because it was very similar to the accounts I have read of implantation spotting. Don't know if that counts for anything in regards to my question. So tell me, am I just an overachiever in the EWCM field or is it something else?

Give more**Expect Less
There is no such thing as bad weather. Only bad clothing.
#2 of 4 Old 12-30-2005, 08:38 AM

It sounds like your hormones are re-organizing themselves. My guess is that you'll ovul any day & notice a dramatic difference. I used to always start seeing ewcm 7 days before ovul. A couple yrs ago I went thru some hormone treatments that were wrong for me (didn't get updated lab work 1st). I had 3 cycles w/ 3 wks of lots of ewcm before ovul. When we stopped the tx, it went back to 7 days.
#3 of 4 Old 12-30-2005, 03:03 PM

I used to get loooong periods of EWCM as my body was gearing up to ovulate. Or I'd have a couple of days, then it would go away and come back.
#4 of 4 Old 01-14-2006, 06:10 PM

Well, I certainly can't offer you any info, as I rarely if ever see EWCM. But if you get tired of the EWCM, please feel free to send some my way. ;-) I have less than a day of it, so that makes ttc much more difficult.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page