Whoever thinks they are pregnant!!!! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 95 Old 05-18-2006, 10:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi mamas, I'm joining you. I've been off the depo shot for 9 mos now (only had it twice) and my cycle just started going back to normal a few months ago. Last month I ovulated, this month I started charting and I'm pretty sure I ovulated 9 days ago. Today is cycle day 29 and no sign of AF at all. My breasts have been sore for the past three days and I've had some nausea and high temps. Today my breasts are SO SORE and I swear they have doubled in size. I am not trying to get preg but would welcome an unexpected pregnancy. I've taken two tests and both were neg so far. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if AF shows up before testing again.

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#92 of 95 Old 05-20-2006, 03:05 PM

OK, today my temp dropped a little and I'm getting cramps, looks like AF might be on her way...

Zen doula-mama to my spirited DS1 (2/03), my CHD (TAPVR) warrior DS2 (6/07) & a gentle baby girl (8/09)
#93 of 95 Old 05-20-2006, 04:53 PM

Huzzah Ilovemyavery! Congrats! That's great news

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#94 of 95 Old 05-26-2006, 10:06 PM

I am so unsure at the moment, i just had my first boy in December of last year. I then miscarried in late February, and, now I think I might be pregnant again...sore breasts, I had with my son too...but is there anything else this can be contributed to, I did have a period last week though, but it was only 2 days where I normally have a 7-8 day period. Any advice would be great...
#95 of 95 Old 05-30-2006, 12:46 AM

Ugh. The fact that I have to post in this thread again is kind of sad b/c I pledged LAST time we had a "scare" that I would start temping. Needless to say I didn't. But I swear, THIS time I will! (If I'm not pg)

Ok, af is late. Very late. I had a window between the 15th and the 20th where it would be "normal" for af to show up. Nothing happened. I've taken 3 tests (dollar store) and they were all neg, the last one I took today. Here's my symptom list.

*I'm hungry all the time and when I eat I don't feel full.
*When I fail to eat more when I'm still hungry after eating I get nauseous.
*Fatigue.
*Moody (to say the least)
*Heartburn
*Increase in CM, enough to HAVE to use a pantyliner which I only do before af is going to show up.
*Cravings. Today I wanted nothing more than to eat a whole jalepeno but I resisted b/c I'm trying to lose weight. Then, I felt sick.
*Very watery mouth. Have to consciously swallow, it is gross.

That's all I can think of right now. But, my biggest "I'm pg" symptom is missing. I've been pg 3 times (2 viable) and each time my bbs hurt like crazy. The last time I was still bfing so it was mainly my nipples but still, there was pain. This time, nothing. Maybe a few tingles but I have to wonder if that's just in my mind. Anyway, this is not normal for me. I've never, ever missed af and not been pg (I'm 23). Dh just thinks that it is stress (went through a very tough time in our marriage recently) but I don't know. We use the pull out method, he gets it everytime, not even a drop is where it counts. There was one incident where he pulled out, completed, then we continued on but he says that happened before my last af (I can't remember).

So.... Here I am. I don't know when I'll test again. I'm thinking of waiting until next week sometime but I figure I'll break sometime this week. Maybe after I get paid on Friday.

ETA: (TMI ahead!) I have also had some light brown discharge since around when af was due. Enough to make a pantyliner look "dirty" but nothing would come off on the tp. I think that is mostly gone now although there may still be a little.

Mama to two boys and a girl.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page