Natural ways to bring on ovulation? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 10-17-2008, 09:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieh31 View Post
Hey i was reading your post and i recently found out i don't ovulate either i want to try the grapefruit juice thing how much and how often please help

I'm wondering the same thing! I may be ordering some of that tea, too. Here's hoping I can O 2x in a month and get twins

banana.gif

#32 of 32 Old 11-12-2013, 04:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber~Joy View Post

I make no guarantees, but most people who have drank our New Growth Fertility Tea have ovulated twice a month. I know I did. It was about 8 months after my second baby was born. My hormones were goofy so I waited until I had ovulated, then started drinking the tea to help regulate my hormones and MOODS! LOL So hubby and I didn't use protection because I had already ovulated. About 7-10 days after my normal ovulation I started feeling ovulation pains and my CM changed. I got worried so we just stopped BD'ing. Apparently it was too late. I got pregnant from that second ovulation. I thought it was just a fluke until we had other people come back to us and tell us the same thing had happened to them after drinking the tea.

*shrug* Again, I make no guarantees, but it might be worth trying.

Where do u get the tea from

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page