Pregnant, Nursing and a little more . . . - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-13-2006, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am currently nursing my ten months old. My husband and I have two other kids and we really do not want any more. However, he has tossed around the idea. So I blame him for this. I had been having my period about every two-three months. About two weeks about I took a HPT. It was negative.

I have had about 2-3 nights since then that I have gone out and pumped and dumped. However, I am worried about the fetus. At this point, I do not know what we are going to do. He does not know I am pregnant (I just took the test again). There are one of two: 1) Have the baby 2) Self-induced miscarriage.

What are the chances of harm to the fetus?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-13-2006, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not sure I'm clear on this, but are you saying you went out drinking and you are worried about the effects on the fetus? It is very likely if you just got a + test, but had a negative one just 2-3 weeks ago, that the embryo hadn't even implanted yet when you went and had some drinks. It should be fine, many women drink before they realize they are pregnant. If you do plan to have the baby, you should of course stop drinking. I don't know enough about self-induced miscairrage to give you advice about it.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page