anyone else "hopng' for a "suprise baby"? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
Fertility > anyone else "hopng' for a "suprise baby"?
TinyFrog's Avatar TinyFrog 07:06 PM 12-11-2006
Yes (ooo, did I just admit that)

aylasmama's Avatar aylasmama 02:51 PM 12-12-2006
Yup....My Ayla was unexpected but soooo welcome! I really believe she's a miracle baby. (OK...statistically there's nothing miraculous about becoming pregnant using the withdrawal method)

Unfortunately, now my husband is so scared of another (he loves her more than life itself, but is overly concerned about the human population crisis...the very reason he didn't want any children: ), so he keeps his distance now.
aylasmama's Avatar aylasmama 03:14 PM 12-12-2006
I don't even know if it really could happen right now b/c Ayla is 14 months old and I've been breastfeeding on demand consistently...we all sleep together, so even at night, anytime! I can't figure out whether or not I'm fertile (no periods in yet!) I do know it's possible to ovulate and not have periods...but I don't know if I am.
4daughters's Avatar 4daughters 01:38 PM 12-18-2006
Hope you get your surprise... I have 2 girls and set of twins. We actually TTC see what happens, sounds crazy huh. But really wanted to have one more. I think I might be feeling all the syptoms!
livinzoo's Avatar livinzoo 03:01 AM 12-23-2006
I'ld like a surprise. I've had the baby fever for a while now. We plan to wait 2 more years, but I really don't want to. So a surprise would make me happy. I can't admit that to my man though. Maybe if everything goes well I can ask him once we move and keep my fingers crossed. As planned I'll be 31 with my first and he will be 36. I DON'T WANNA WAIT THAT LONG!! So please include me in wishing for a surprise.
1  2

Up