anyone else "hopng' for a "suprise baby"? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 12-11-2006, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes (ooo, did I just admit that)

Mama to my sweet Sophia, born at home on 4/6/11.

namaste.gif

#32 of 35 Old 12-12-2006, 01:51 PM

Yup....My Ayla was unexpected but soooo welcome! I really believe she's a miracle baby. (OK...statistically there's nothing miraculous about becoming pregnant using the withdrawal method)

Unfortunately, now my husband is so scared of another (he loves her more than life itself, but is overly concerned about the human population crisis...the very reason he didn't want any children: ), so he keeps his distance now.
#33 of 35 Old 12-12-2006, 02:14 PM

I don't even know if it really could happen right now b/c Ayla is 14 months old and I've been breastfeeding on demand consistently...we all sleep together, so even at night, anytime! I can't figure out whether or not I'm fertile (no periods in yet!) I do know it's possible to ovulate and not have periods...but I don't know if I am.
#34 of 35 Old 12-18-2006, 12:38 PM

Hope you get your surprise... I have 2 girls and set of twins. We actually TTC see what happens, sounds crazy huh. But really wanted to have one more. I think I might be feeling all the syptoms!
#35 of 35 Old 12-23-2006, 02:01 AM

I'ld like a surprise. I've had the baby fever for a while now. We plan to wait 2 more years, but I really don't want to. So a surprise would make me happy. I can't admit that to my man though. Maybe if everything goes well I can ask him once we move and keep my fingers crossed. As planned I'll be 31 with my first and he will be 36. I DON'T WANNA WAIT THAT LONG!! So please include me in wishing for a surprise.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page