Triphasic Temp pattern question - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-20-2007, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
I am using the cheapie internet tests but they are "supposed" to be pretty sensitive. And dh says there is not a line so I may definately be wishing it there. I'll try again at 12 DPO...

Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you If AF doesn't arrive in 2 days for me, I might test again too....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 11:07 AM - Thread Starter

Happy Monday.....I got hit with really intense cramps last night. They felt a little different than usual AF cramps, but today I'm still crampy on and off. AF may be on its way Also, my nausea and breast soreness seems to have decreased a bit. I looked up info on triphasic temps on FF and it says stress and other factors can cause temps to look like a triphasic pattern. So, AF may have really fooled me this time!

Still hoping for a BFP for you Naturegirl!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:38 AM

I still think you are pg. I had some really intense cramps with my first. I even spotted. I was convinced that AF was coming, but I was pg. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Beth wife to Tom and mommy to Therese 11/4/04 Anna Mary 6/15/07 and Veronica 10/20/09
Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therese's Mommy View Post
I still think you are pg. I had some really intense cramps with my first. I even spotted. I was convinced that AF was coming, but I was pg. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I'll let you know if AF shows
Old 05-21-2007, 05:16 PM

Same here. Feeling crampy and just not feeling pregnant.

Of course I didn't have those great temps and symptoms that you had so it isn't much of a surprise.

Plus, my temp. plummeted this am and I have had a little spotting. I think af will be here full force by tomorrow. Another month of not pregnant for me I think.

I still think you might be pregnant though.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 05-21-2007, 06:01 PM

Sorry to hear that My temp always dropped the day I started AF. I hope that it was just a glitch, but if not I will keep my fingers crossed for you next month.

Beth

Beth wife to Tom and mommy to Therese 11/4/04 Anna Mary 6/15/07 and Veronica 10/20/09
Old 05-21-2007, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
Same here. Feeling crampy and just not feeling pregnant.

Of course I didn't have those great temps and symptoms that you had so it isn't much of a surprise.

Plus, my temp. plummeted this am and I have had a little spotting. I think af will be here full force by tomorrow. Another month of not pregnant for me I think.

I still think you might be pregnant though.
That's a bummer. Well, if AF does show for you tomorrow, I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you for next month. We weren't trying, but I will be disappointed when AF finally shows up. And it probably will tomorrow since it's my birthday! The breast soreness has pretty much disappeared, and I don't think that would happen if I were PG....
Old 05-22-2007, 01:44 AM

af started this afternoon. I feel crummy but I am unfortunately used to this feeling. Thanks for the support! And I appreciate any happy baby thoughts coming my way

Keep us posted as to what happens for you!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 05-22-2007, 10:14 AM - Thread Starter

Well, AF is officially here for me too And it's early according to my usual LP. What a crappy birthday present! I started spotting last night and my temp took a nosedive this morning. I guess stress really can cause triphasic temps! Well, we weren't TTC but I sure was hoping one of those 2 oops's would stick
Old 05-22-2007, 12:37 PM

to both of you.

naturegirl: You said that your LP is short. Mine usually is too and I know that can make it hard to sustain a pregnancy. I read this good book Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon, which had some great nutritional ways to lengthen the LP.

Good luck!

Beth

Old 05-22-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therese's Mommy View Post
to both of you.

naturegirl: You said that your LP is short. Mine usually is too and I know that can make it hard to sustain a pregnancy. I read this good book Fertility, Cycles, and Nutrition by Marilyn Shannon, which had some great nutritional ways to lengthen the LP.

Good luck!

Beth
Thanks, I will check it out.

bananabug.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:20 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the hugs I was feeling pretty disappointed all day and I guess its time to accept that I really do want another baby. Of course convincing DH is a whole other matter....

User Tag List