what are the chances i ovulated/am pregnant? dying for some feedback/2WW - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-16-2007, 08:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i know exactly what you mean, about not feeling as fertile...
i thought, if i get pregnant, i'm so fertile..
and then, now that i'm not, i'm thinking, hey wait a minute? why didn't i get pregnant? what didn't work out? i thought i was super fertile, (b/c #1 was a surprise).

DS is now 20 months, still no PPAF, and i think that my body is just completely out of whack and trying to get its fertility back...that's the only explanation i can come up with for all of the AF-like symptoms and major cramping, etc. at least i know my fertility is on its way back, and hopefully next month, i'll get AF and will be back to "normal" again.

and hopefully, when the time is right for another, your fertility will come through for you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 03:13 PM

POAS and got a BFN...waiting for Auntie Flo to show...

Summer: crafty mama to 2 little girls and wife to Bob
Old 07-19-2007, 03:33 PM

Auntie Flo is here

Summer: crafty mama to 2 little girls and wife to Bob
Old 07-19-2007, 04:50 PM

guess i'm the only one left. i'm POAS on Saturday. did any of you have nipple pain/pain when nursing before getting AF? this pain is one of the main reasons i think i may be pg. all of your BFN make me think i'll be getting one too.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:29 AM

Let us know what happens! I get nipple sensitivity every month now before AF, but I also had intense sensitivity when I was PG and nursing my first. Good luck!
Old 07-26-2007, 04:23 PM

sorry for the late update--my computer has been on the fritz. anyway, i tested 11 dpo (what i thought was O) and 14 dpo and BFN. i had some very, very light spotting on 14 dpo. so, now i have no idea what is going on, and i am annoyed w/the whole roller coaster situation! i am thinking of going to see my dr. just to see if i can get some clarity.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:13 AM - Thread Starter

hmbhalter...any updates?

sorry for my very belated update. was out of town and just now getting back to computer and internet. anyway, i was pretty sure i wasn't pregnant with the BFN, and then one week later, i started AF!! it's my first PPAF, after 20 months. i had recovered from my disappointment of not being pregnant, and assumed i'd just have to wait a while for my fertility to really kick in. and i'm so glad that i now have it back and don't have to wonder anymore, and can just start charting and knowing more clearly what is going on.

thanks for the support and sharing! good luck to all in your fertility journeys.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:43 PM

no real update--i've made an appt w/my homeopathic dr to see if she can help me figure out what's going on. : i wish that i could get af --anything just to have a clue as to what's going on w/my body.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:11 PM

Thanks for the updates....I was wondering about you two! Hmberhalter- you might consider having your hormone levels checked. I did that last year and found out I was low on dhea, and actually also found out I was very low on vitamin D and that probably explained why I felt so tired. But I think our bodies sometimes play tricks on us, especially when we think about it too much! I haven't temped or charted at all this month (been too busy moving) and have had no symptoms. Not sure if I'm having an anovulatory cycle (due to all of the stress), or am just not feeling anything because I'm not paying attention....
Old 07-31-2007, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm in much the same boat too. I just had my first PP AF at the end of June and have been half-assedly temping. I had very fertiley-looking CM about two weeks ago and still no AF. I'm still trying to understand my PP body!

After reading some posts in the UC forum, I must admit the notion of not testing for pregnancy appeals to me. What will be will be, those tests are so nerve-wracking!

Laurie, wife to guitar.gifDH (Aug/04), mom tobikenew.gifDS1 (Nov/05) and bfinfant.gifDS2 (June/12).

User Tag List