How many days after missed period did you finally see a positive on a pregnancy test? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 40 Old 08-23-2007, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Since my cycle length has been varying lately, I don't know if I'm 2-3 days late or "due" today or pre-menstrual for another few days.

So far both EPT tests I've done have been negative. I'm going to wait now until I'm sure I'm really late, though the waiting is very difficult.

"What will you do once you know?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 40 Old 08-23-2007, 01:48 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I don't have a clue how many DPO I was, but I got a + the day before my period was due with a Dollar Store test.
#33 of 40 Old 08-23-2007, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got all my BFP's the day before or the day my period was due. Or I just felt a little funny (which would then lead me to think about when my last period was and such in my pre-charting days).

Wife to an amazing hubby, mother hen to four chicken3.gif 
(If you're curious, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, and yes, it's a busy house)
#34 of 40 Old 09-01-2007, 11:59 PM

With my dd, I was 10 days late before I finally got a BFP. It was so frustrating, especially since I was almost positive I was pregnant.
#35 of 40 Old 09-02-2007, 02:35 PM

DD1 & DD2 and both my m/c's I tested the day AFTER my AF was due and got FAINT BFP's each time.

I kind of have a feeling I *might* be right now (but I am probably wrong! HAHA!) and tested yesterday in the afternoon and it was a BFN, I am due for AF tomorrow (monday) or tuesday.

I think it does just depend on the person....I think I may be one that has to wait till AF is actually late, seeing as how I only got FAINT + with all my pregnancies AFTER AF was due.
#36 of 40 Old 09-03-2007, 01:16 PM

I am 2 days late and had only gotten BFNs. Guess it is just different for everyone. I have had signs of AF for a week now and she still is not here.
#37 of 40 Old 09-03-2007, 06:30 PM

While my last 2 pregnancies gave me BFP's at 8 DPO, my first one didn't show positive until 18 DPO, even though the day before I had just tested negative (I started testing at 9 DPO).

Me (27) DH (30)...9 Years

DD (7) ~ DD (4) ~ DS (3)

Praying our April 2013 baby sticks!! joy.gif

Babies in Heaven...angel.gif 9/04 angel.gif 2/05 angel.gif 3/11 angel.gif 4/11 angel.gif 6/11 angel.gif 11/11 angel.gif 2/12 (along with my tube greensad.gif )

#38 of 40 Old 09-07-2007, 03:36 PM

I think the best pregnancy test is YOU. The only time I ever got a positive HPT was when we were trying for our first. The second time I took TWO HPT's and both were negative, only to discover I was pregnant 14 weeks along. I was breastfeeding at the time and i don't care what anyone says, I think that's why it didn't show up! If you think you're pregnant, chances are you ARE!
#39 of 40 Old 08-02-2013, 03:34 PM

hi, Im in the same boat have two little girls and for baby 1 I was 3 days late when I got a faint one on a cheap test so went and got a clear blue, with baby number 2 I was extremely ill and exhausted so to rule it out I took a clear blue 4 days b4 and was 2 weeks preggy. Now Im 6 days late and got a negative everytime but this is not normal for me, not sure how long to leave it b4 I worry

#40 of 40 Old 08-10-2013, 06:25 AM

Every woman is different - my bfp's were at 9, 10, 11 and 14 dpo, but I believe many women haven't gotten them that early.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page