I think I finally got my period! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-08-2007, 06:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am sooo happy! After about a week or two of feeling like I'm going to puke every 5 seconds, and about 7 pregnancy tests (I know, waaaayyy obsessed. But couldn't seem to help it.) I think I finally got my period. I used to take Depo provera birth control and I stopped after my shot in Dec '05, fast forward to Feb '07 and I'm still with out any indication that I will ever have a period again. I go to the doctor and after many many tests I'm told everything is normal, other than no af. So, for the last two weeks I have been almost 100% sure that I was going to have a baby, what with the nausa, and tinder nipples and such (tmi, sorry) But this is almost as happy for me, because now I can begin to keep track of what's going on with my body and have a good idea of when to expect a baby. This is the happiest day I've had for a while. Just had to share.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

#2 of 2 Old 10-09-2007, 10:56 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
As much as I dislike AF, it is nice to be able to keep track of things and know where your body stands.

HEre's hoping things are back to normal for the baby dancing!!

Laurie, wife to guitar.gifDH (Aug/04), mom tobikenew.gifDS1 (Nov/05) and bfinfant.gifDS2 (June/12).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page