Period late, sore boobs, pg test negative. What's going on? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 03-12-2014, 09:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaries23 View Post

Hey

ok so this is a long story and I apologise in advance

for weeks now I've had symptoms which include sore boobs, headaches, nausua, bad dreams, hot flushes and just feeling uncomfortable in general. I've also gained abit of weight. I took several tests because I also missed my period last month but they came back negative. I had a blood test which also came back negative..

Now a few days ago I noticed white lumps around my areola. Took another test which was negative again!

I did go back to the doctors and have another alone test because I was worried I was going through menopause (I'm only 23).. About a year ago I had my right ovary removed due to a cyst. this also came back negative. So now I'm confused..
I'm still having symptoms about 4 weeks on now.
Is there anyone experiencing the same thing or can help.. I'm getting a little frustrated now greensad.gif
Thank you
hey. Im new to this. And i know this post is old. I hope its ok to ask. I just want to know if you found out what was going on with u as im having the exact same symptoms u were and im getting really worried. Thankyou
#32 of 35 Old 03-20-2014, 10:22 PM

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know my story because I was in a similar situation and FREAKING OUT. I am not ready for a baby, so when my period was 12 days late, I was concerned. I had about a week of sore boobs and cramping. No period arrived. The breast soreness went away.. and then returned a week later. My nipples seemed puffier than normal and felt sore. I took 2 HPT's and they were both negative. I waited my  a few more days and was still experience cramping but no period. I took another 2 tests and they were both negative. During this time I was very stressed out. I googled all my symptoms and was reading blog posts about women who had negative tests but ended up actually being pregnant. I really thought I was pregnant, but then today my period arrived after 13 days late. I just wanted to say RELAX and your period will probably arrive. Stop working yourself up reading tons of posts :). Buy some more tests if you want, but not stressing about it is the best thing you can do for yourself! 

#33 of 35 Old 05-09-2014, 10:31 PM

I amabout to loss my mind. I have had sex once in six months. On the 17th of March. I had a reg period in April. I am 12 days late.. my breast are killing me. I can't sleep. Went to the Dr and he said not to worry my pee test was neg. I can not have a baby. And I dont think hubby of twenty years would forgive me if I terminated. Dr gave me Rx to induce shedding of the lining. I just wish he gave me a blood test.
#34 of 35 Old 05-29-2014, 08:50 PM
Stylesd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftwins05 View Post
Hi everyone
I was wondering if any one was having these problems too. My breast have been sore for about 4 days now and my period is about 5 days late I've taken a pg test and it came out negative I'm really hoping that it's just stress but my body is saying different I have twins now and after a year after having them I got an iud I was on that for 5 years then got off and wasn't on any bc for 2 or 3 months after that I tried the patch for 2 months but got off that because I really didn't feel like it worked it just made me sick as a dog so I tired the shot only took one shot and never went back for another that kept me bleeding so I just decided to stick with condoms knowing that there is a higher chance of pregnancy my periods are regular for the most part give or take 1 or 2 day's in going on day number 6 and my cycle only last 4 does anyone know or have this problem??

Hi, this is the first time I've been on a forum but I heard the stories on here and I'm in almost the exact same boat. My cycle is 5 days late, I have had nausea, vomiting, sore breasts (and growing increasingly sore) I'm fairly regular and usually get my cycle early if not on the exact day. I have newly found veins in my breasts and small little bumps on my areole. I'm also peeing frequently (not so unusual as I drink a lot of water) I've been getting light cramping but still no period.

Since I don't have any children, I went to the doctor ASAP and got a blood test. To be honest, I was due for my period when I got the test.

The other issue is, I haven't actually had sexual intercourse since April 28th. I got my last cycle the day after and while it was heavy, it only lasted for 3 days compared to my usual 5-7.

I'm really not sure what is going on but I swear everytime I leave the house, go on Facebook or watch TV, it's baby central!

A bit of background info too.. I had my third surgery in the past 6 months on the 1st of May.. It was a small proceedure to remove an abscess near my tailbone that kept on coming back and while the recovery time sucks, it's never effected my cycle before.

Any advice or insight would help, as I'm sure it would you. You're not alone, by the sounds of it this is a lot common than I thought.

Much love to everyone.
#35 of 35 Old 06-10-2014, 08:49 PM

Hi guys totally new to all this but I desperately need some help. I've always had extremely wild periods I have ovarian cysts as well as an eating disorder but since I had my son they've chilled out just a little but now I'm currently 17 days late for my period with mood swings sore and tingly breasts slight cramping tenderness around my uterus and a full feeling down low I took a pregnancy test when I was 7 days late and it was negative so I thought I was just gonna have a really heavy period but still nothing I really want another child although we aren't trying to conceive so I'm afraid I'm just working myself up because I want it so bad but it's so hard to tell because my periods are sometimes all over the place anyone have any advice because I'm at my wits end!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page