hmmm-symptoms? And phew-dh isn't spazing. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-15-2008, 03:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So could these be early symptoms.

1.Going to the bathroom much more frequently-every hour.
2. Falling asleep on the couch after dinner before the children are in bed. I've always been super tired before when I was pregnant so this would be normal.
3. Tonight I thought i'd throw up at the smell of blue raspberry chapstick. But maybe the stuff really is that foul.

I wonder.....

Also I talked to dh and he's perfectly ok with the idea of a third if I'm preg. now. But when I asked him if he wanted to try for a third even if I wasn't pg now he was pretty vague. Something about not using bc was fine and if we got pg it was ok but he still wanted us to keep track of my cycle and not go looking for it.

Ummmm. K. So do you want another or not? I'm confused here.

Do you guys think these are symptoms?
#2 of 2 Old 02-15-2008, 02:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You sound just like me! They definately could be symptoms yet they could be anything really, kwim? I've been super tired too and stuff stinks! I'm only a week past o, too soon to tell. I'm not so sure my hubby would be so cool however! When can you test?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page