Large Families - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarussell View Post
IMHO singletons are weird. I think not having siblings would be the loneliest, saddest sort of hell.
Hey, it's not as bad as all that! LOL, We may be weirdos, but it isn't hell.

Personally, I'm shooting for 3, possibly others.
#62 of 62 Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We count.I'm on my 7th pregnancy, hoping to see a big healthy #5 for a long life...
I also came from a line of big families.Each of my parents have 6 siblings and they have 7 kids.Dh came from a 1/2 siblings and step siblings combined 12 siblings.Raised with an average of 6 of them.This is our norm.I've been 100% done twice.heehee.We also breastfeed and I am blessed with abut 16 mo. of lactational ammenoreah.I'm pretty much along for the ride.As long as health provides, I cannot bring myself to stop.It's way too fantastic!I also would love to adopt at some point,but dh is not so sure.We'll see.A few of my cousins are adopted,and growing up,one of my best friends was in a family of 5 bio and 3 adopted handicapped siblings.I love that family!We'll see how it plays out.

:::

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page