Should I test? AF MIA at 8 mos pp - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-25-2008, 04:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got my AF back when DS1 was about 9 mos. I got it back a lot sooner with this baby, I think because I am working and go 6-7 hours between pumping and nursing on the two days that I work. It's the best I can do. But now it has been 45 days since I had AF and he is 8 mos old. My last cycle was 40 days long. I did a test - neg. This was back in June. Now I am feeling like I should test again.... Anyone know where to get some cheap pg tests
Dollar general had them for $1 but they quit selling them! Wish I'd stocked up.

PS. I cross-posted this in the BF forum.

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-25-2008, 04:41 AM

I stocked up on these when we were TTC. Got a + 4 days before AF was due, so they are very accurate in my experience.
#3 of 3 Old 08-25-2008, 12:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJamie View Post
I stocked up on these when we were TTC. Got a + 4 days before AF was due, so they are very accurate in my experience.
Thank you... if my cycles are going to be this crazy, I know I'm going to be testing all the time! I'm used to being regular!

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page