Not Mamas... Yet Tribe, Part XVII (Winter 08/09) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 499 Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the Not Mamas... Yet Tribe, Part XVII (Winter 08/09)

(with thanks to Rico'sAlice for most of this text)

Iaorana! As-salaamu `alaykum! Merhaba! Γεια σου! Ãyubõván! Jambo! Hola! Boa tarde! Ciao! Guten Tag! Bonjour! Magandang Hapon Po! Selamat petang! Konnichiwa!

Hello! Returning members, glad you made it over, hope the trip wasn't too hard. Just put your feet up and relax for a while. We've got organic lemonade, coffee (regular and Swiss-water-process decaf), pastured raw milk, kombucha, kefir, whatever you're into. (No EBM available here- Sorry. Check out the Love Threadfor that.)

Newbies! We are sooo excited you're here. We hope you stay a while and never leave... unless it is because you become a mama.

Anyway, this thread was originally started to give those of us who are not yet parents a forum here at MDC to discuss the unique concerns of those who are into NFL, and excited about AP but don't have any munchkins to apply these concepts to...yet. (Although some of us have furbabies, young family members, students, etc. that we are involved with.)

As I mentioned, a few of us have gotten pregnant while here, others are TTC now, some in the next few years, some of us aren't even close. We've also had the occasional visitor that is a "Not Mama...EVER" ie, male nannies and such. We're happy to have all y'all!

So here we are. And here you are. Let the party begin!

NMY Offshoot Threads

NMY Graduates Love Thread
NMY Graduates Love Thread, Part Two
NMY Graduates Love Thread, Part Three
NMY Fitness Thread

Official NMY Status Roster
Getting to know you...getting to know all about you...

Post in the thread if you want your information added, updated, or changed. If it seems as if I didn't see it, send me a PM. Thanks!

Graduates

Katt, age 30 mama to Teotimo since 12/27/06
~Shanna~ mama to Fenton Edward since 3/26/07
Holiztic mama to Quinn since 4/13/07
BeccaBear, age 28 -mama to Alexander Lewis since 5/6/07
Rico'sAlice, age 27 - mama to Johannes Edward since 5/20/07
turtle81 , age 25 - mama to Phillip since 6/02/07
farmama, age 29 - mama to Natalina since 7/17/07
Maela, age 26 - mama to Maev since 7/17/07
jodib, age 29 - mama to Rosalie Jayne since 7/23/07
PiePie, age 36 - mama to since 8/16/07
arelyn, age 25 - mama to Micaiah since 8/16/07
hazieluna, age 35 - mama to Aidan Sebastian since 9/15/07
ATD_Mom, age 32 - mama to Alasdair since 9/16/07
Sihaya, age 24 - mama to Calvin since 12/22/07
GathererGirl, age 27

Pregnant

Alcyone, age 29
blizzard_babe
cking
snozzberry, age 29
witchygrrl, age 29
zoebird, age 31
babysnyder'smommy, age 25
MujerMamaMismo, age 29
Safigee, age 28
JessicaRenee
Texmati

TTC Currently

binkin
DvlDg, age 24
MrsMiller, age 22
oneKnight, age 21
barose
CalaRei
CourtBChase
Kriket, age 24
MBFoley, age 32
Zejh, age 31
GuavaGirl, age 25
Mama Khi, age 30
Patronia, planning on August 2008
sphinxie, age 29, planning on Spring 2008
stretch358, age 31, planning on Summer 2008
LibertyBelle, planning on Mid-October 2008
willowbean
MamaDK
APBTlover
Angi

TTC 2009

AsYouWish
doulaLeah
crunchysamma
Hellga
MEcatlady17 -25
Monarchgrrl - 30
Knittinanny - 27
jaclyn7 - 24
Tippy
Bazile - 22
Oztok5, around...Aug, Sep, Oct
Jenne - 31

TTC 2010 and beyond

Charliemae, age 20
Just_Isabel, age 22
Kyamo, age 23
Lambsauce, age 18
Rico'sAlice, age 27 (TTC #2)
Shaina, age 20
Sk8ermaiden, age 23
CAndMe, age 19
Kimiij, age 24
ashcav
akaisha, age 22
Oiseau
Freud, age 25
Hesperia, age 21
JlyGrnMigt, age 29

Not Sure Yet

anonyma, age 33
asoulunbound, age 20
joiedevivre184, age 19
ladyinred, age 27
MsHelena, age 22
TwilightJoy, age 21
justbecca, age 21
MonkeyScience
Sage.Naissance
Andee, age 23
Neuromancer
helen_emily, age 22
Zephyrine, age 19

Planning to Adopt

w8ing4myDD, age 38, adopting from China in 2009/10
crunchysamma
justbecca
MamaDK

Birthdays

January
MamaDK...6th
Tippy...15th

February
Monkeyscience...5th
Akaisha...6th, 1986
snozzberry…Kelly…9th, 1978
Kyamo…10th
Sihaya…Steph…12th, 1983
Neuromancer...19th, 1977

March
Frog...2nd
justbecca...5th
stretch358…5th
Alcyone…Lorry…7th, 1978
CAndMe...8th
AsYouWish...13th, 1977

April
MujerMamaMismo…4th, 1979
Lambsauce…Allie…7th, 1989
Rico'sAlice…Alice…9th, 1980
JessicaRenee...10th, 1988
~Shanna~…14th
oneKnight…14th
anonyma…21st, 1974
willowbean....26th, 1979
CalaRei....27th
APBTlover

May
Binkin…4th
witchygrrl…12th
ashcav...22nd, 1987
blizzard_babe…Sara…24th, 1979
Patronia...29th

June
Sk8ermaiden...20, 1984
Jenne…24th
PiePie…27th
helen_emily

July
Angi...2nd, 1970
arelyn…4th, 1982
ladyinred… 4th, 1981
Kriket...5th, 1984
CourtBChase...11th
doulaLeah...14th, 1982
GatherGirl... 15th, 1982
Jaclyn...July 23, 1984

August
cking…Christina…4th
Oiseau...5th
Andee...9th, 1985
Charliemae…Charlene…14th, 1987
Sage.Naissance...28th
MEcatlady17

September
Kimiij...1st...1984
DvlDg...5th
babysnyder'smommy...6th
Bazile...7th, 1985
Hellga...16th, 1984
Mama Khi…25, 1977

October
JlyGrnMigt...8th...1979
BeccaBear…Rebecca…10th, 1979
MrsMiller…Barbara…12th, 1984
Hesperia...12th

November
zejh...18th
Monarchgrrl...20th, 1977

December
barose...1st
Shaina…5th, 1988
semisnotapirate…Sara…24th, 1984
Knittinanny...12th

Hey baby…what's your sign?

Capricorn
farmama
MamaDK
Tippy

Aquarius
Just_Isabel
Katt
Sihaya
snozzberry
monkeyscience
Akaisha

Pisces
Alcyone
AsYouWish
Holiztic
MsHelena
stretch358
justbecca
CAndMe
Frog
Neuromancer

Aries
MujerMamaMismo
oneKnight
Rico'sAlice
~Shanna~
JessicaRenee

Taurus
anonyma
binkin
wateraddict
witchygrrl
CalaRei
willowbean

Gemini
blizzard_babe
Maela
w8ing4myDD
Sk8ermaiden
Patronia
ashcav
helen_emily

Cancer
Jenne
PiePie
zoebird
doulaLeah
Angi
CourtBChase
kriket
Ladyinred
Kriket
MBFoley

Leo
Charliemae
cking
Andee
Oiseau
MEcatlady17
Jaclyn

Virgo
DvlDg
Kimiij
Sage.Naissance
Hellga
Bazile

Libra
BeccaBear
Mama Khi
MrsMiller
babysnyder'smommy
JlyGrnMigt
Hesperia

Scorpio
zejh
Monarchgrrl

Sagittarius
Shaina
barose
Knittinanny

Post in the thread if you want your information added, updated, or changed. If it seems as if I didn't see it, send me a PM and I will do my best to fix it. Thanks!
#2 of 499 Old 11-29-2008, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
subbing! I didn't realize that there was info at the top of the thread. My name is aquarian... and we are very very very tentativly thinking 2009...*crosses fingers*

Plus I'm hindu... we say namaste!

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#3 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 01:57 AM

As much as it hurts me to say...

*Can I have my age changed to 24 in the first post?*

Anyways, I'm not the most frequent poster here but I'm looking forward to chatting more with you ladies...
#4 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 05:19 AM

Kimiij! 24's not old at all! I'm turning 27 soon, and am really, really not looking forward to it. I feel as though my youth has passed me by!

Really-- I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I really really never though that I would be 27 and not be a mom yet. It wasn't in my life plan at all. In fact-- can I have my age changed to 24 too?

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#5 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 06:48 AM

Thank you so much for starting this thread . Could I have my birthday switched from June 23, 1984 to July 23, 1984? ETA: First day of Leo, too.

*Quiet weekend here, my last nablopomo post is tomorrow and I cannot think of anything to write. It's just that really wonderful time of year for me, when the cold hugs me close to home and my sweet and I spend more time in front of the tree than doing anything else...

Hope those that celebrated it had a wonderful American Thanksgiving.
#6 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 06:49 AM

Hi Ladies!

I was hoping I could join. :

I'm 22 (my birthday is in June, Gemini!) and at the moment I'm working as a nanny, which I love. A mama I was babysitting for actually introduced me to MDC and I have learnt so much!

As far as TTC goes, I guess you can put me on the list under "not sure" hehe.

I had originally planned to TTC 2009 but have now changed plans completely - my partner isn't quite ready yet, so we're planning to travel Feb - June next year.
After that I'm going to study and get a Certificate in Children's services (which takes 10 months), and he is going to start an apprenticeship. So we won't be ttc till at least late 2009 depending on how everything is going.

Also, I am sure that at some point (hopefully soon) in my life I want to become a foster carer. In my experience of fostering (my aunt was a foster carer), the children coming into your care can have a lot of issues and might do better in a family where they can be the primary focus of your care. So I am contemplating going straight into foster care before TTC my own children.
It just seems so ridiculous that there are children and babies that need love and care, and I have all that to give. I would do my best to look after any child who needs care, any time, no questions asked.

A lot of my friends think I'm nuts for thinking about all this at my age though which makes me doubt myself sometimes... I'm happy to see some other "not-mamas" my age on here too

I hope that's everything... and not too much detail!

ETA: I forgot to mention that I live in Australia... but happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans here!

: Helen : Currently a veggie, dready, student, NFL nanny!:
#7 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 06:50 AM

Aquarian, I always assumed that I would be a mom at 24 and I cannot believe that it's not going to happen... no offense taken. We all have visions of how are lives will play out it, it's not an indictment of anyone else but being a young mom with a house full of kiddos was my dream and its interesting to see my dream take on a new shape.
#8 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 06:54 AM

Wow, H-E - you're quick. Welcome :

I think its so lovely that you are planning to foster!
#9 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 07:24 AM

Hey jaclyn, thanks for the welcome

I have always been drawn to the ideas of both foster and adopting. Adoption seems very complicated here in Australia but at the moment we need more good foster carers.
Having seen my aunt look after many "methadone babies" over a few years of my childhood is probably one factor that has helped me see my dreams more realistically - I know that it can sometimes be very very hard on the foster carer. The fact that I'm interested in looking after infants and younger children is the main reason I think it would be a good idea to try out fostering without having other children in the home - the babies my aunt fostered needed all of her energy all of the time!

As far as the "having children by..." dream goes, I have always seen myself with at least one baby by 25, which is totally different to everyone else my age I know...

Anyhow I don't mean to ramble on. Posting in here reminded me to update my sig, I hadn't done that for over a year I think! I tend to lurk and not post but I will try to be more active in here!

#10 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 10:26 AM

Not momma yet, but momma to a ton of furry, scaly, slimy and feathery critters. whale.gifribbongreen.gif
#11 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarian View Post
Kimiij! 24's not old at all! I'm turning 27 soon, and am really, really not looking forward to it. I feel as though my youth has passed me by!

Really-- I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I really really never though that I would be 27 and not be a mom yet. It wasn't in my life plan at all. In fact-- can I have my age changed to 24 too?

I know that 24 isn't old. I guess it just doesn't feel good to get older and older without a partner and thus, without any sign of children in the near future. Just being impatient I guess.
#12 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 01:09 PM

I'm popping in again. Since changing jobs in June, I haven't really been around much aside from lurking. The current position I have, I am encouraged to go online when I'm bored so I'll probably be around a little more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclyn7 View Post
Aquarian, I always assumed that I would be a mom at 24 and I cannot believe that it's not going to happen... no offense taken. We all have visions of how are lives will play out it, it's not an indictment of anyone else but being a young mom with a house full of kiddos was my dream and its interesting to see my dream take on a new shape.
Ditto. I'm still only 23, but it's not looking good on the baby front. We have a house to finish, unstable jobs, no health insurance... I want everything to just fall in place RIGHT NOW. I still hope for an accident, but I doubt that it'll happen.

Helen_Emily, I have an aunt that lives in Australia, along with her husband and two grown children. I think they live near Melbourne. I haven't heard from them in forever, but it piqued my interest. And everything I know about foster care makes it seem both difficult and extremely rewarding. How does your partner feel about it?

oiseau, I love baby stuff browsing! That sounds like a perfect reward for a job well done.

Nearly crunchy mama to one DS born at home 12/09 and married to my best friend one week later signcirc1.gif

#13 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 01:50 PM

Hey Andee I don't live near Melbourne but I have been there and it's a lovely city. As far as my partner, his feelings on it are complicated. He hasn't really had experience with foster caring but he is open to the idea. Because his feelings about it have changed so much already (when I first brought it up he said never!) I try not to talk about it too much or it'll seem like nagging! His main reservation now is that he would prefer to have our own children first.
There are information sessions put on by the government so when we get back from travelling I hope we can go to one together and learn some more. I really hope that fostering is part of our journey together.
Put it this way: if he does decide that he's ready to have our own baby before 2011 then I will be overjoyed to concentrate on that instead, at least for a while!

I know what you mean about hoping for an accident...
we conceived accidentally early this year and it broke my heart when I miscarried. I have no idea how it even happened in the first place which made things even more tumultuous!
So now we have to be like, triple careful, and despite all that I still feel disappointed (and a little bit relieved) every month.

#14 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 02:48 PM

Helen_emily, I"m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That must be so hard.

DH and I have had a few pregnancy scares, so I know about that relived + dissapointed feeling. DH shocked me last night... I brought up kids and he said "well, we're just waiting on you, right?" I was shocked! Just a few months ago he seemed so unsure. Go figure !

#15 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 03:48 PM

My DP's opinions have also changed so much since I met him. 5 years ago he was extremely against having children. He didn't care for them and certainly never wanted to be a father. Somehow aging a little has tilted his view. Now we're just waiting for things to fall into place before we ttc.

Helen_Emily, I'm very sorry to here about your miscarriage. I can't imagine what that would've felt like. I do understand the disappointment/relief with every new cycle. I wouldn't say I've had pregnancy scares, but there were times where conception was very possible. Even though I know the time isn't right yet, I can't keep myself from anxiously hoping...

Texmati, congrats on the name change.

Nearly crunchy mama to one DS born at home 12/09 and married to my best friend one week later signcirc1.gif

#16 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 05:36 PM

Hey there! I'm back too!
Haven't been around here much lately, but we're still waiting on our referral from China....
..maybe 09, maybe 2010...arrrg....

...and for those of you feeling old, I'm 38 now!

Welcome all newbies! Looking forward to some fun convos....

lisa

: Mama to 2
Waiting 3 years and counting to be a mama to a non-furry babe...
#17 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 PM

I'm coming back! Life's been crazy, this semester kicked my butt, and i don't have internet at home (kinda) so i disapeared for a while. I'm bumming my neighbor's wireless right now, aptly named bushidiot, so i'm around. Sage reminded me in another thread i haven't been back in a while, so here i am!

i also thought you guys might understand and appreciate a couple pictures without laughing at me like my friends might...my little kitty has cerebellar hypoplasia, basically kitty Cerebral palsy. She walks funny, took 6 months to learn to eat solid food, and takes some extra grooming work and such. She's also the happiest cat i've ever met (and i've met a lot!) . She goes through phases where she wants to be attached to me at all times, and it can get a little difficult, so, what's a crunchy mama-wannabe to do?

THIS! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=291p9hu&s=4

becca

Bex, 25, wheelchair.gif currently only mom to my 3cat.gif, happily reading and learning until i have kids of my own!

#18 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 11:18 PM

: I go away for just a few days and what do y'all do? Get lost! Hurmph. I had to come track y'all down after you *abandoned* the other thread. Hmph. :

THANKS for the new THREAD! I was getting a little tired of summer myself. Especially cause it snowed where I was this morning. Yay! Winter!

News? Let's see. I have a UTI. Yep. This will be antibiotic #3 for me in less than 9 months. I feel like I have been sick nonstop since April. Grrr. Sucks. I hadn't been on an antibiotic since Feb. 2001 prior to this year...what gives? I'm taking Vitamin C, prenatals, and acidophilus but it doesn't seem to be keeping me well. : Oh, and I love the ER visit, doctor's visit, and Urgent care center visit this took to get a diagnosis. I also love voiding blood. That isn't SCARY as all heck!

New topic: If you were pregnant and had an ultrasound and gave a copy to your mom or your partner's mom would it get hung on the fridge? Just curious. My m-in-l didn't hang up hers up from my s-in-l and I think that is odd so I'm just polling people I know.

Thanksgiving was okay. Lots of driving in the care, pain, blood, and peeing. Always a fun time. I got to see my brother and grandparents which was fantastic. Inlaws were okay. Not good. But okay. It's a step in the right directions at least.

I haven't had a period since June. I'm thining of starting Vitex. Anyone here tried it? What do you think? Is there something else I should do to trigger flow?

How was everyone else's weekend? Those with Thanksgiving celebrations how were they?

Jenne

Oh, and I'm now 31. And I guess put me in 2009???? Scary.

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#19 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
If you were pregnant and had an ultrasound and gave a copy to your mom or your partner's mom would it get hung on the fridge? Just curious. My m-in-l didn't hang up hers up from my s-in-l and I think that is odd so I'm just polling people I know.
Hmm, hard to say. A lot of older people are more superstitous, but then again some people don't like lots of bits here and there. I'll probably give one framed, but then again who wants all that stuff? Its great for you as the parent, but I don't know... who knows, I could just be very odd.

Sorry about all your health stuff No real advice, I wonder if its all connected though, what did they say to you? Have you tried cranberry pills or natural organic cranberry juice? My friend swears by it and apple cidar vinegar.
#20 of 499 Old 11-30-2008, 11:45 PM

i had to come looking for you guys what the heck no link

anyways can you change my age in the beggining thread to 20 since thats what i will be on Friday

cold.gifme + headscratch.gif him and one littlecat.gifPaco the Taco hoping for one of these  makebabe.gifin the near future

#21 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 12:24 AM

I'm also 31, as of my birthday!

Had an excellent Thanksgiving--cooked everything with my mom in my kitchen here, so it was me, dh, and my parents in our new apartment. (Our first year in it, I mean--the apartment is rather old, and the oven in our kitchen is around 60 years old, works great, though!)

Oh, and I finished nanowrimo! I'm a winner. Now just to write another 50,000 words so there's something of a plot...

Emily
Married 7/26/2008 -:- Remembering Joseph *10/9/2009* and two other losses since 9/08 -:- Expectingenergy.gif mid-September.

#22 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 09:50 AM

Not momma yet, but momma to a ton of furry, scaly, slimy and feathery critters. whale.gifribbongreen.gif
#23 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 10:24 AM

I'm not sure. My parents would be glad to get it and see it, but I'm not sure they'd put it on the fridge. I think they might feel it was kinda medical/private and not really to be displayed?
My parents-in-law have a blank fridge, but they might display it somewhere else. Again, not sure.
I wouldn't really care either way, provided of course that the pregnancy was no longer a secret.

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#24 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 11:27 AM

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#25 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 02:16 PM

So, a little bit of exciting news for me......

I've really been feeling the baby fever lately. Like, to the point of crying about it, etc.
My poor DH is so confused and shocked at the power of the female maternal instinct. We had planned to wait for another year (until he's done w/school), but really if we got pregnant now, it would be fine. (we have health insurance, a spare bedroom, good health, sort of enough money) So, we had a heart to heart and by the end of the convo he said that he thought we should just start now. I was so excited! I'm gonna give him a few days to think it over, but for right now, the ball is basically in my court. As soon as I'm ready we're going to start TTC!!!!!!!

I feel excited, intimidated, joyful, and like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

FYI, I turned 25 in oct. & been married for 3.5 years.

( Oh! and if you want to see us in our awesome Halloween costumes, click on my name below, then scroll down to the second post. )
#26 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 05:25 PM

Guava, those are bee-utiful! : No really, you did a good job. I wish my cat would let me make her costumes. Congrats on being about ready to start TTC!

The 3 month mark is approaching for me and I'm starting to get a little nervous. I mean, besides not being sure how we're going to pay for the treatments (things will work out), I feel way more prepared to have a baby than anyone I know IRL, but I still feel like there's so much more I could do to get ready. But then again, I like to obsess about things.

Bicycle-ridin', craftin', bloggin' feminist future mama to my starbabies dum spiro spero
#27 of 499 Old 12-01-2008, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbecca View Post
She goes through phases where she wants to be attached to me at all times, and it can get a little difficult, so, what's a crunchy mama-wannabe to do?

THIS! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=291p9hu&s=4

becca
That's too fantastic! I wonder if my cat would go for that. He's been really clingy since we moved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
THANKS for the new THREAD! I was getting a little tired of summer myself. Especially cause it snowed where I was this morning. Yay! Winter!

New topic: If you were pregnant and had an ultrasound and gave a copy to your mom or your partner's mom would it get hung on the fridge? Just curious. My m-in-l didn't hang up hers up from my s-in-l and I think that is odd so I'm just polling people I know.
It started snowing here in Michigan last night too. I think we got something like 6 or 7 inches overnight and we're supposed to get more. I love how beautiful it is, but WOW it's cold!

With the ultrasound question, if I got one I think my mom would just take the picture to work and show it off. She isn't much of a "picture on the fridge" kind of woman. I don't know what my future MIL would do. After 5 years of being with my DP, I've still never met her because she lives in Florida. We keep wanting to vacation there (now would be a good time!, but it never works out with work and money.

GuavaGirl, Congratulations!! I hope for you two a short wait. Are you temping at all?

#28 of 499 Old 12-02-2008, 12:19 AM

Here I am!

Can I be switched to "TTC currently" pleeeease? :-)

Formerly known as "JessicaRenee".  hang.gif  Single mama to Jude (Sept '09)!  biggrinbounce.gif

#29 of 499 Old 12-02-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRenee View Post
Here I am!

Oh, yeah, come to think of it I should be on "currently" too, though at this point in the year "2008" pretty much means the same thing...

Emily
Married 7/26/2008 -:- Remembering Joseph *10/9/2009* and two other losses since 9/08 -:- Expectingenergy.gif mid-September.

#30 of 499 Old 12-02-2008, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaRenee View Post
Here I am!

Congrats! So everything has worked itself out?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page