Winter MJ / Cannabis Mamas - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 298 Old 02-17-2010, 07:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Aw Chirp. I know that frustration. I dont like spanking either, but I have had a few slip ups where I have swatted my DD. I lose my cool and yell at her too. We have both cried together a few times. Dont be so hard on yourself. Your LO forgives you and still loves you. We are not perfect. Kids can be very frustrating even for those that do not "self-medicate".
My thoughts exactly!

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

#122 of 298 Old 02-17-2010, 07:42 PM

Chirp: so sorry you're having such a rough time, we've all been there (i'm there all the time). I noticed you're preggers, me too, and i'm sure that doesn't help...sometimes i don't know what i'll do when i'm preggers and already have kids--it's so easy to break down when you're alone, but w/your child around I can't imagine! I wish i could share my supply w/you

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
#123 of 298 Old 02-17-2010, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp View Post
mommas i'm having a really tough time today...and the one friend i have near here is out of town.

our medicine has been gone for months and we can't re-up until we get a little more financially stable (after dh adjusts his withholdings--which he seems to be taking his time doing...)

anyway...today i've yelled, cried, locked my son out of the bathroom where i just collapsed, and even spanked him on the butt.

i feel so at the end of my rope...i know if i just had a little bit i would be feeling so much better, so much more patient. i've been struggling with this since we've had to stop, and today it has just all come to a head.

after all this time i never REALLY thought i was self-medicating...but i was. and now i'm stuck in this rut, and feeling terrible. and the more terrible i feel, the crankier i am and my son is the only one here and getting the brunt of it, which of course just makes me feel more terrible.

at this point we're both sitting here crying.

some kind words please mommas.
Ok, let me put some things into perspective here. If you were prescribed zoloft, or zanax for instance, the zanax itself costs around 33 dollars per month. The zoloft is usually covered by insurance. So you kindof have a choice, you can spend 33 dollars of zanax which is not natural, and addictive OR you can spend 25 bucks on some marijuna, use it as needed, especially on days like this. Just something to think about. Tonight, please try to do something relaxing. Maybe a movie, and some good cuddle time with your little one. It will be okay. I'm sorry you are having a rough day

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#124 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama516/419 View Post
Hi I just wanted to say from a growers stand point Chronic is a classification of THC leavels - as apposed to Schwag . but alot of people get it confused with Hydro , just like people will say Organic when they mean in soil. Of course Soil can be organic . I hear all the time "is this Hydro or Organic " or "Is it Hydro or Chronic " But things take on definitions all thier own in other areas . Hear if the MJ is mixed or cut with another drug we say Laced
Peace

ooo, where i am chronic is cocaine and weed together in a joint

thanks yippiehippie..ill keep an eye out!

for me when im high, i love going out and interacting with ppl. im much more talkative. i went skating high...lots of fun! lol i enjoy observing the world through another mindset

and chirp, no body's perfect..we all get frustrated, dont be so hard on yourself. think of all the wonderful things you do for your son instead of the slip-ups..i can guarentee the good outweigh the bad!

Shawna young single liquid gold feedin intactlactivist co-sleepin mama to my mixed baby boy Carter Jesse (aug 26th 09)
#125 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter'sMummy View Post
ooo, where i am chronic is cocaine and weed together in a joint
Yeah, that's what I was told. It's like a specific warning before you hit it, and I have never heard anyone use "kind" and "chronic" interchangeably before. Of course, I'm not a grower or anything of the sort, I'm just a woman with green dreams at this point.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#126 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 03:21 PM

orange peels will keep it moist
#127 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 07:36 PM

thanks for your replies everyone...i was really feeling down that day.

the next day was just fine, and without the green stuff. i'd probably still feel better with it, but thankfully hubby changed his withholdings yesterday, so within two paychecks it should be reflected and we should be able to afford something!!!

as for the chronic talk...we always just used the word chronic to refer to really really good bud. anything else we just called "laced" or "wet" (although wet specifically refers to the blunt being dipped in formaldehyde (or something like that...YUCK!!)

living light husband wife loving life two sons to birth for our light loving earth. :
#128 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I found a good connection with organic stuff. I am still pretty conflicted, but its there if I need it. Somebody went out on a limb for me. That person has been bringing me presents and I totally appreciate it.

I can say that it works like nothing else for pain. My crohns is getting out of hand and it helps a lot. I can function, I can be the parent I used to be. I can clean the house. I can take my daughter for a walk outside. When I speak to my husband or child there is no pain (which get confused for anger) behind it. If thats wrong then I dont know what right is. I still get the anxiety for the first 10-15 min, but when it goes I feel good.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#129 of 298 Old 02-20-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
as for the chronic talk...we always just used the word chronic to refer to really really good bud. anything else we just called "laced" or "wet" (although wet specifically refers to the blunt being dipped in formaldehyde (or something like that...YUCK!!)
Around here it still occasionally means that a joint has been dipped in formaldehyde or embalming fluid, but in general "wet" means it's laced with PCP.

#130 of 298 Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
I found a good connection with organic stuff. I am still pretty conflicted, but its there if I need it. Somebody went out on a limb for me. That person has been bringing me presents and I totally appreciate it.

I can say that it works like nothing else for pain. My crohns is getting out of hand and it helps a lot. I can function, I can be the parent I used to be. I can clean the house. I can take my daughter for a walk outside. When I speak to my husband or child there is no pain (which get confused for anger) behind it. If thats wrong then I dont know what right is. I still get the anxiety for the first 10-15 min, but when it goes I feel good.

if it helps you function, then its right! im sorry you have to live with a painful condition. i do know some ppl with chronic conditions (mental and physical)that do feel anxiety in the beginning. honestly, i find the more frequent i smoke, the less the anxiety shows up because my body and mind becomes more accustomed to the high and knows what to expect. worth a try ( doesnt even need to be everyday!|)

and ewww yucky, how do ppl think its a good idea to mix god's good green herb with chemicals? lets keep it clean

Shawna young single liquid gold feedin intactlactivist co-sleepin mama to my mixed baby boy Carter Jesse (aug 26th 09)
#131 of 298 Old 02-22-2010, 04:53 PM

Where I'm from Chronic just means really awesome bud, a joint laced with Coke is usually called a cocopuff here lol

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#132 of 298 Old 02-24-2010, 12:18 AM

It's totally amusing to me how different names are such different things everywhere! And the kids here think they are so damn smart and I am an idiot when I don't get a new term they use..lol

Anyways, quick update~My wayward who was arrested is just fine. We talked to the officer and explained he is planning on starting school soon and the record would inhibit that. He agreed to drop it to a fine and a drug abuse class if *we* sponsored him(snicker). So it all worked out well <3 Thanks so much for everyone's well wishes and advice!

I am really sad that I haven't seen my IRL MJ mamas here in a LONG while and I am feeling the need to organize a Spring New England Green Mamas Camping Getaway! So if anyone is interested in joining us, I think it will be somewhere in MA(where it is a fine if caught with bud so no one will get arrested, JIC) and I am looking around at family friendly, earthy sited spots, so any suggestions are appreciated And I would love it if everyone could try and make it, it shouldn't be a mega expensive weekend barring travel and we can all potluck, so it should be good <3 I need a chill with my magic mamas! <3 I am thinking mid-May or so. Warmer, but not massively hot yet!

So anyone game?

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#133 of 298 Old 02-24-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatolea View Post
It's totally amusing to me how different names are such different things everywhere! And the kids here think they are so damn smart and I am an idiot when I don't get a new term they use..lol

Anyways, quick update~My wayward who was arrested is just fine. We talked to the officer and explained he is planning on starting school soon and the record would inhibit that. He agreed to drop it to a fine and a drug abuse class if *we* sponsored him(snicker). So it all worked out well <3 Thanks so much for everyone's well wishes and advice!

I am really sad that I haven't seen my IRL MJ mamas here in a LONG while and I am feeling the need to organize a Spring New England Green Mamas Camping Getaway! So if anyone is interested in joining us, I think it will be somewhere in MA(where it is a fine if caught with bud so no one will get arrested, JIC) and I am looking around at family friendly, earthy sited spots, so any suggestions are appreciated And I would love it if everyone could
try and make it, it shouldn't be a mega expensive weekend barring travel and we can all potluck, so it should be good <3 I need a chill with my magic mamas! <3 I am thinking mid-May or so. Warmer, but not massively hot yet!

So anyone game?
Ahh, man that sounds fun...i'll have to hear all about it from you guys while i'm at home in newborn bliss!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
#134 of 298 Old 02-24-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatolea View Post

I am really sad that I haven't seen my IRL MJ mamas here in a LONG while and I am feeling the need to organize a Spring New England Green Mamas Camping Getaway! So if anyone is interested in joining us, I think it will be somewhere in MA(where it is a fine if caught with bud so no one will get arrested, JIC) and I am looking around at family friendly, earthy sited spots, so any suggestions are appreciated And I would love it if everyone could try and make it, it shouldn't be a mega expensive weekend barring travel and we can all potluck, so it should be good <3 I need a chill with my magic mamas! <3 I am thinking mid-May or so. Warmer, but not massively hot yet!

So anyone game?

Id love to do it but i am all the way in little ol GA. Don't know if i could escape for a trip that far

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#135 of 298 Old 02-24-2010, 01:29 PM

Yeah, it's doubtful I'd be able to make it to MA and I'm not all *that* far off in the grand scheme of things. Such a bummer.

#136 of 298 Old 02-24-2010, 08:18 PM

I enjoyed vaporizing marijuana during both my pregnancies. It was so helpful with morning sickness. Without it I would have barely been able to eat anything! I find it's also helpful now on those high stress days when I can't seem to lighten up or maintain a sense of humour about the constant work of mothering.
#137 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 03:00 AM

Haven't really been here in a long long time! But now that I'm expecting #2 I'm starting to gravitate towards parenting boards again, especially Mothering. Though, to be honest, Mothering seems to be slower than it once was. Maybe that's just me? I don't know, it's been years since I was here on a regular basis.

So old-timey MJ mama saying hello! Though with this pregnancy I've decided to stop using MJ. It's not making me feel good this time around. I mean, I love MJ, but I don't really miss it all that much right now. The smell has been bothering me when my DF smokes it and when I do try to smoke/ingest some, I just feel like my stomach is full of drunk bees. It just goes to show you how vastly different two pregnancies can be. When I was pregnant with my DS MJ was the only thing that could keep my food down!

One thing that's nice about it is the low tolerance I will have once this LO is born! Looking forward to it!

DS 8/4/04 "You're my best mommy in the deep blue sea!"
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*
#138 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
Haven't really been here in a long long time! But now that I'm expecting #2 I'm starting to gravitate towards parenting boards again, especially Mothering. Though, to be honest, Mothering seems to be slower than it once was. Maybe that's just me? I don't know, it's been years since I was here on a regular basis.

So old-timey MJ mama saying hello! Though with this pregnancy I've decided to stop using MJ. It's not making me feel good this time around. I mean, I love MJ, but I don't really miss it all that much right now. The smell has been bothering me when my DF smokes it and when I do try to smoke/ingest some, I just feel like my stomach is full of drunk bees. It just goes to show you how vastly different two pregnancies can be. When I was pregnant with my DS MJ was the only thing that could keep my food down!

One thing that's nice about it is the low tolerance I will have once this LO is born! Looking forward to it!
i am also pregnant. this time around we are not smoking very much because of $$ issues. I have found my tolerance is super low, and because of this if I smoke too much I get light-headed and i have to sit down. so i am just taking that as meaning I shouldn't be smoking through this babe's development. whereas, like you, with my last pregnancy, it was the only thing that kept food down and kept me sane.

just goes to show, "marijuana addiction" is not what people make it out to be. my husband and i both can attest to how HABIT FORMING it can be. But it's been easier for him and I to take a break off the than it was for him and I to quit cigarettes.

Which, btw, for any of those who remember we were just waiting for my husband to change his withholdings to put a little more money in our pockets--well that FINALLY went through and we had our first session in a while last night. Like I said, I can only smoke a tiny bit at this point, but it felt so good to have our meds back.

living light husband wife loving life two sons to birth for our light loving earth. :
#139 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 11:45 AM

WB shishkeberry

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#140 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
But it's been easier for him and I to take a break off the than it was for him and I to quit cigarettes.
Oh, don't I know it! I still haven't managed to quit cigarettes completely. I have stopped buying them, and that goes a toward a great deal, but I live with people that smoke and my DF smokes so sometimes it's hard not to ask someone for one or two. I never managed to quit with my DS and he was a very small baby and I've always felt super guilty about it. He has certainly caught up by now and I don't think he has any lingering issues over it, but man, I felt like a terrible mother when he came out at only 5 lbs.

It's very hard to quit smoking cigarettes when you've smoked since you were 14. I am trying my very best, though.

DS 8/4/04 "You're my best mommy in the deep blue sea!"
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40*
#141 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishkeberry View Post
Oh, don't I know it! I still haven't managed to quit cigarettes completely. I have stopped buying them, and that goes a toward a great deal, but I live with people that smoke and my DF smokes so sometimes it's hard not to ask someone for one or two. I never managed to quit with my DS and he was a very small baby and I've always felt super guilty about it. He has certainly caught up by now and I don't think he has any lingering issues over it, but man, I felt like a terrible mother when he came out at only 5 lbs.

It's very hard to quit smoking cigarettes when you've smoked since you were 14. I am trying my very best, though.
i managed to quit cigarettes cold turkey. it was hard but i was motivated by my pregnancy (although I know many women who were just as dedicated as I was who couldn't quit...so no judgments here, mama.)

In the end it was the unbelievable, insatiable feeling of wanting a cigarette that made me quit. I couldn't believe that something could have that much of a hold on me. It made me ANGRY!!! I got pissed off at cigarettes and never went back. LOL. So have pity on yourself mama. It's the cigarettes. They're made to be that addictive. Pity yourself, get angry at the cigs and the companies!!!

For DH it was a lot harder, and he does still have the occassional social cigarette ubt our son doesn't see it, or even smell it or anything so I just look the other way (mostly).

It also doesn't help that you live with smokers. That makes it a billion times harder.

#142 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 08:32 PM

Hi there! I haven't been around MDC much but have been catching up a bit lately. I am a huge advocate for legalizing drugs. I personally have been unable to partake for some time due to cost issues and I have decided I am against buying cannabis. I want to be able to grow my own, legally. I could pursue a mm card in my state, and I may, but just really wanted to say hey ya'll! There is quite a bit of hope for us with CA contemplating legalizing... also Nevada.... I may move I use cannabis for headaches, tummy upset, migraines, mood stabilization, relaxing, helping with appetite, helping go to sleep, making a game of chutes and ladders more fun.... hopefully I will feel free enough to do this again soon. Keep up the good work, and burn one for me...

To begin to save the world, we must first nurture the children. Read "The Continuum Concept: In Search of Happiness Lost"    saynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactlact.gifMe-hippie.gifreading.gifhelp.gif10.5 yo dd1- nut.gifreading.gifblahblah.gif ; 5 yo dd2- angel.gifhearts.gifbouncy.gif
#143 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 08:39 PM

Not on the subject of MJ but well it kind of is CANADA JUST WON GOLD IN MEN'S OLYMPIC HOCKEY!!!! I should go smoke a big FATTY to celebrate!

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)

#144 of 298 Old 02-28-2010, 09:15 PM

For me, it was luckily kinda easy to give up cigs when i got pregnant bc they started sounding (and smelling) real bad to me-i just kinda stopped wanting them, thank goodness.
Smoking mj, however is a different story...i dont smoke much, i use a vaporizer and i really don't believe it harms the baby. In fact, it would have harmed him more w/o it bc i don't know if i would have been able to eat. Also, i've had such a rough pregnancy (mentally and physically) that i think i would have turned him into one big stress ball! It's proven that poor diet, sadness, and stress harm babies, but it''s not proven that mj does

Anyway, i'm quite happy right now bc we just got a new vap (other one just stopped working) and it works well

#145 of 298 Old 03-01-2010, 01:02 AM

Hey, quick question that I have not yet researched. My mom and I were having a debate on which was worse, smoking cigarettes vs smoking pot. We both agreed that pot would be the better. Have there been any studies, or does anyone know if smoking pot would cause things like lung cancer? Is weed safer if you for instance use a bong? I guess injesting it would be the ultimate.. Just curious, and would love to hear if it does NOT cause lung cancer, breathing issues, etc. Thanks

familybed1.gifnovaxnocirc.gif nut.gifMommy to my amazing 6 yr old dd, we homeschool.gif, and  27 weeks belly.gifpuke.gifand have been sick the whole time so far, grrrrr!!!!!!!

#146 of 298 Old 03-01-2010, 02:52 AM

Kelly's mom... Hello. If you go to the beginning of this thread on page 1, mama516/419 has put up some really great links that will answer your question in detail. Check it out.
#147 of 298 Old 03-01-2010, 06:24 PM

Kailey's mom: First off, i definitely agree that you should check out those websites-you'll find tons of info. It's actually quite overwhelming! Overall, it seems that so many people are out to prove that it's bad, but for every study they've done trying to conclude it, there's one that reverses it! Cigarettes, on the other hand have been continuously proven to cause so many issues...to the point you shouldn't even classify it w/weed-tobacco is just plain bad for you! (and, yes, i was a cig smoker!)
Anything (other than oxygen) you inhale into your lungs is prob not good, and mj is no exception. Some ppl wont even go near regular wick candles, for fear of inhaling their smoke. If you want to be a little "safer", i recommend a vaporizer- it doesn't heat it up enough to burn it so you're not "smoking" but rather inhaling THC vapors. Or, ingesting it: this way you also aren't inhaling any smoke, but mj is fat soluble, not water, that's why you must cook it first w/butter or fat instead of just eating it

IMO there is nothing wrong w/"God's green"! If i thought at all there was i wouldn't do it while preggers. On that note, i do feel a llittle guilty if i smoke it.

#148 of 298 Old 03-02-2010, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post
Kailey's mom: First off, i definitely agree that you should check out those websites-you'll find tons of info. It's actually quite overwhelming! Overall, it seems that so many people are out to prove that it's bad, but for every study they've done trying to conclude it, there's one that reverses it! Cigarettes, on the other hand have been continuously proven to cause so many issues...to the point you shouldn't even classify it w/weed-tobacco is just plain bad for you! (and, yes, i was a cig smoker!)
Anything (other than oxygen) you inhale into your lungs is prob not good, and mj is no exception. Some ppl wont even go near regular wick candles, for fear of inhaling their smoke. If you want to be a little "safer", i recommend a vaporizer- it doesn't heat it up enough to burn it so you're not "smoking" but rather inhaling THC vapors. Or, ingesting it: this way you also aren't inhaling any smoke, but mj is fat soluble, not water, that's why you must cook it first w/butter or fat instead of just eating it

IMO there is nothing wrong w/"God's green"! If i thought at all there was i wouldn't do it while preggers. On that note, i do feel a llittle guilty if i smoke it.
I just quit smoking cigarettes, and thought about getting some green to help with the increased anxiety and withdrawl.. then of course my mom was telling me how it is equally as bad as cigarettes. I've been cigarette free for 9 days!! thanks for the info. I've never seen a vaporizer, do you mean those big things you fill with water when you are sick, plug them in?? I live under a rock huh

#149 of 298 Old 03-02-2010, 10:27 AM
~D~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey's mom View Post
I just quit smoking cigarettes, and thought about getting some green to help with the increased anxiety and withdrawl.. then of course my mom was telling me how it is equally as bad as cigarettes. I've been cigarette free for 9 days!! thanks for the info. I've never seen a vaporizer, do you mean those big things you fill with water when you are sick, plug them in?? I live under a rock huh
Good job!! If you can make it 9 days, you can do it!! MJ should help a lot with the quitting process. It sure helped me. It's not equally as bad as cigs, imo. If you think about it this way - 20 cigs per pack, right? Nobody I know smokes 20 joints a day. If you give up cigarettes and smoke even 2 or 3 joints a day (which is a lot, imo) you save your body from 17 or 18 cigs worth of smoke! I think you are on the right track. Do what feels right for you - even if others don't agree! Here you can find out more on what vaporizers are about. Good luck mama =)

Peace & green love mamas!!

~Diana~ Mama to DD 13 blahblah.gif and DS 10 jumpers.gif

#150 of 298 Old 03-02-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~D~ View Post
If you think about it this way - 20 cigs per pack, right? Nobody I know smokes 20 joints a day. If you give up cigarettes and smoke even 2 or 3 joints a day (which is a lot, imo) you save your body from 17 or 18 cigs worth of smoke!
In fairness, while I know no one who smokes twenty joints a day I know plenty of people who smoke at least that much weed when given the opportunity to do so-- they just prefer glassware. The thing that I find most fascinating is that the people I know who are the most functional while high are most inclined to do more, while the people who are least functional smoke the least. It's not like, say, alcohol or cigarettes where everyone just does as much as they're inclined to do regardless of how well they're able to function. I was chatting with a good friend of mine who likes to smoke occasionally, and applauding him for cutting back-- he gets *nothing* done when he's high, he's fun and sweet but utterly useless. Meanwhile another friend of mine would smoke a whole bowl every hour and a half if he was able to afford it, and in fact did so while working a physically and mentally demanding job for at least 8 or 9 hours a day. It's almost like weed is somewhat self-limiting in that regard.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page