Any Young Mamas Out There??? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 103 Old 08-29-2011, 12:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Usually not having any friends my age doesn't bother me, but lately it's been really getting me down. I turn 25 next month, and I can't even have a birthday party, 'cause everyone I know doesn't know/remember I'm only 24.

I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) waterbirth.jpg and 'Nana' (05/09 )h20homebirth.gif and Eowyn (11/11) waterbirth.jpg  We are having a blast bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gif and homeschool.gif.

#62 of 103 Old 09-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Can I join, I consider myself a young mama, most people think I'm 10 years younger than I actually am, I'm 27 and my son turns 3 in October, which made me 24 when I had him. I always get looks and stuff being a young single mommy who is AP, CD, Baby-led growth and breastfeeding advocate. It's like people expect you to be young and stupid about such things and it's unnatural if you do AP parenting if you're young lol

Krys(29) DP to Ad (32)
~Attachment, co-sleeping parents to CJ (10/08)~ Mama to an angel baby born at 25.5 weeks Sophie (01/10)

#63 of 103 Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 AM

Sounds like a great tribe to join! I guess Im a young mum, at 23 with a 5 year olf and a 3 year old. I have a very 'hands off' view of disciplining my kids, which probably comes from my age, and my desire to let them explore everything around them. They are constantly playing in the neighbours gardens or even their homes and run riot in the neighbourhood! Older neighbours just shrug their shoulders and complain, but often put it down to my age and lack of parenting skills.

They dont see it as a parenting choice I have made for my boys. I am always barefoot too, as are my boys which sometimes causes comment amongst neighbours, with my youngest son often playing in the nude, simply because he just wont keep any clothes on! I want them to feel the sensations beneath their feet and be as natural as possible without any restrictions. I have no issues with my boys calling both me and my partner by our first names or swearing around me - they hear me swear all the time, so I cant tell them not to use that language, and then use it myself. Its the same with being barefoot everywhere - you cant be barefoot, and then tell your children to put shoes on their feet!

Living in New Zealand allows a far happier, care free lifestyle, and certainly allows a far more individual approach to child rearing without crazy social restrictions that seem to exist elsewhere. I have no issues allowing my kids to play anywhere in the neighbourhood, ride their bikes in the neighbours gardens (often ruining their flower beds!) and talk and act how ever they want. As a young mum I simply am not bogged down by any rules,wearing anything I want, especially now its summer here and acting in any way that I feel suits my lifestyle.   

#64 of 103 Old 11-23-2011, 01:40 PM

I am pretty laid back too, but I do like to teach my children how to respect other people's possessions and property.  DH and I don't swear, but if we did, I wouldn't mind my children using the same words, but I would help them realize when it is socially appropriate to do so.

Just as I don't want my children to hurt me or my things, I don't let them hurt other people or other people's things.  

I love Edward and we love our Libby (8/07) waterbirth.jpg and 'Nana' (05/09 )h20homebirth.gif and Eowyn (11/11) waterbirth.jpg  We are having a blast bfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gif and homeschool.gif.

#65 of 103 Old 11-24-2011, 01:12 AM

Your approach is certainly different to mine, obviously both my partner and I have discussed how we want to bring our children up, and he is very happy to leave everything to me. I still think my two ds's 'respect' our neighbours and their gardens etc., but I certainlky dont want to hold them back from having lots of fun and experiences, without me nagging at them all the time.

One time an elderly neighbour did try to tell my eldest ds off for playing in her garden and jumping on her outdoor furniture. I heard her shouting and marched over, and gave her a real 'mouthful' for telling my ds off, this really just a difference in ages and parenting styles, I think. I have no problem with our ds's jumping on our furniture at home for example, and really feel its hypocritical to stop them from doing it when they are at the neighbours home, or at other family members homes.

When we go to my MIL's house, it is chaos, she hates the freedom I have given my children. She hates the fact that I am pretty much 100% barefoot, as are the two boys, and refuses to be seen in public with us because she maintains I should have shoes on my feet, even though, for me barefeet are completely natural and comfortable.

As for the swearing, again both my partner and I swear around the house, so it is only natural our boys will pick up this language and use it wherever they want. I cant stop them, nor do I want to be hypocritical - Im not going to stop swearing, so I cant expect them to. Alreadt my eldest son, who has just started school, has been told off for his language, but  have tried to explain to the teacher my views and attitude. I really dont think they understand our lifestyle choice at all.   

#66 of 103 Old 11-24-2011, 04:29 PM

Quote:
. I have no problem with our ds's jumping on our furniture at home for example, and really feel its hypocritical to stop them from doing it when they are at the neighbours home, or at other family members homes.

The thing is that when you're at other people's homes, the thing to do is to follow their lead on how comfortable they are with things like children jumping on their furniture and being in their gardens. Letting your ds play on your neighbors' things without their consent will make it so you and your children are the type of people that the neighbors don't want around.

Quote:

Alreadt my eldest son, who has just started school, has been told off for his language, but  have tried to explain to the teacher my views and attitude. I really dont think they understand our lifestyle choice at all.   

Again, when you teach your children to do things that aren't acceptable in some settings, you have to expect them to get told off for the behavior. If you teach your son that he can swear in school, you're setting him up to be getting in trouble in school. Perhaps if you don't want him conforming to social norms, homeschooling might be a better option.

Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
13yo ds   10yo dd  8yo ds and 6yo ds and 1yo ds  
#67 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 05:22 AM

Thanks for your comment. Obviously our approach is a bit different to yours and thats ok. I am a very 'laid back' mother and dont really care about many of the issues that some other mothers have, I truly have no interest in what my two sons do when they play in the neighbours property, I am completely happy for them to do whatever they want, always using the age old phrase 'boys will be boys' if they cause any problems or damage.

An elderly couple recently moved in next door and I went over with my two sons and introduced myself to them. Having been gardening in barefeet, all our feet were very dirty so all three of us left lovely dirty footprints on their bloody cream carpet! But again the children had a great time running round the house exploring their property and jumping on their lounge suite, while we sat and chatted and drank wine all afternoon, with the two children sneaking sips from the wine bottle! Obviously this elderly couple were quite surprised that I didnt stop the children running around the house like this, but I explained to them that I'm sure they wouldnt break anything and that they were full of energy! I think in many ways, because I am so sure of myself and come across very confidently with my children, these neighbours are timid and reluctant to complain, although once or twice they have and I have simply told them to piss off! I am not at all interested in stopping my children from having fun and experiencing anything they want, any form of discipline from me or my partner, simply runs contrary to that philosophy, and will limit their enjoyment. The same obviously extends to the clothes they wear and their desire to be barefoot wherever they want - they havent never wanted to put shoes on their feet, and being a100% barefooter myself I thought this was great, it simply reinforced that I was doing something right!

My eldest son wanted some piercings, like his mum, so we took him down to the parlour and he got his ears pierced - again he wants to copy me, and I am bloody comfortable with that.

I guess in some ways it is the same with my children swearing, all children do it - I hear it all the time in the school playground. To me its a complete 'non issue' and the school should not even raise the issue with me as their mother. Certainly I will refuse to meet the principal again if he wants to bring it up. The school needs to learn to accept the swearing of my son and move on. As i said in my thread, both my partner and I swear alot both at home and in public, and it is only natural both ds's pick it up and use it - again that is their chose and I am not going to discipline them for words I use regularly at home and in public. I have thought of unschooling/homeschooling but my son has plenty of good friends at the school and I want him to have the interaction that a school provides - plus it would interfere too much with my life!

#68 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 11:03 AM

clap.gifgood luck!what are you gonna do when your son  take a gun and  tells you he wants to play?are you gonna let him shoot you?I don't see how you call it a parenting style when you don't parent your boys-you let them do whatever they want-they don't respect someone's property,they don't respect the people and their work.You are proud of them leaving the foot prints on your neighbours carpet-did you realize how much work it cost your neighbour to clean it?

mom to DS 3 and DD 4 monthsnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif

#69 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 11:08 AM

One more thing-you let your kids drink the alcohol with you-are you gonna give them some narcoticks or medicine only because they want to?

mom to DS 3 and DD 4 monthsnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed2.gif

#70 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM

There is a difference between laid back and negligent.  I am a laid back mother, I am a young mother.  My children pick their own clothes, their own foods, are barefoot when they want to be, but I'm still their mother and responsible for giving them information about the results of their actions and be responsible for protecting them and help them learn how to navigate the world in a way that won't land them in jail as adults. Using age as an excuse for refusing to be a parent is why the rest of us young mothers get so much undeserved judgement from other generations.

#71 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solemum View Post

Thanks for your comment. Obviously our approach is a bit different to yours and thats ok. I am a very 'laid back' mother and dont really care about many of the issues that some other mothers have, I truly have no interest in what my two sons do when they play in the neighbours property, I am completely happy for them to do whatever they want, always using the age old phrase 'boys will be boys' if they cause any problems or damage.

An elderly couple recently moved in next door and I went over with my two sons and introduced myself to them. Having been gardening in barefeet, all our feet were very dirty so all three of us left lovely dirty footprints on their bloody cream carpet! But again the children had a great time running round the house exploring their property and jumping on their lounge suite, while we sat and chatted and drank wine all afternoon, with the two children sneaking sips from the wine bottle! Obviously this elderly couple were quite surprised that I didnt stop the children running around the house like this, but I explained to them that I'm sure they wouldnt break anything and that they were full of energy! I think in many ways, because I am so sure of myself and come across very confidently with my children, these neighbours are timid and reluctant to complain, although once or twice they have and I have simply told them to piss off! I am not at all interested in stopping my children from having fun and experiencing anything they want, any form of discipline from me or my partner, simply runs contrary to that philosophy, and will limit their enjoyment. The same obviously extends to the clothes they wear and their desire to be barefoot wherever they want - they havent never wanted to put shoes on their feet, and being a100% barefooter myself I thought this was great, it simply reinforced that I was doing something right!

My eldest son wanted some piercings, like his mum, so we took him down to the parlour and he got his ears pierced - again he wants to copy me, and I am bloody comfortable with that.

I guess in some ways it is the same with my children swearing, all children do it - I hear it all the time in the school playground. To me its a complete 'non issue' and the school should not even raise the issue with me as their mother. Certainly I will refuse to meet the principal again if he wants to bring it up. The school needs to learn to accept the swearing of my son and move on. As i said in my thread, both my partner and I swear alot both at home and in public, and it is only natural both ds's pick it up and use it - again that is their chose and I am not going to discipline them for words I use regularly at home and in public. I have thought of unschooling/homeschooling but my son has plenty of good friends at the school and I want him to have the interaction that a school provides - plus it would interfere too much with my life!

Wow, this post is the very reason you hear so many people say things like "children have no business having children." I would hate to be your neighbor, kid's teacher, grandmother or anyone else who has to come into contact with your children if you arent teaching them to respect others or their property. Not stopping your kid from jumping on a neighbors couch? Telling neighbors to piss off when they complain about your children's disrespectful behavior? And homeschooling would "interfere too much" with your life? Seriously? Why did you even have kids if you cant be bothered with the time and energy it takes to parent or even watch them? 3 and 5 is just too young it be sneaking sips from your wine bottle while you sit and ignore it and let your kids run rampant all over elderly people's house. Not appropriate, not at all.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#72 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 04:03 PM

Is this even real? Seems like trolling to me...

Anyways turned 24 and number 2 is on the way! I found a lot of friends (one not that much older) at my local LLL too!

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#73 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 05:51 PM

Wow! Im amazed at the reaction of all you 'expert' young mama's out there! As for the last comment, of course I'm bloody real! Many of your comments are completely unrealistic, there is no way my boys will use guns or drugs etc.... as for the wine sipping, I would far rather they do it with me, than behind my back. My family and neighbours now fully realise how we raise our children, and although they probably dont like my attitude, certainly tolerate it.

There is absolutely no need for me to stifle the fun they have and the freedom they enjoy, and even though it may upset elderly neighbours and cause some minor damage to their property, both my partner and I refuse to change.

#74 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

Is this even real? Seems like trolling to me...

Anyways turned 24 and number 2 is on the way! I found a lot of friends (one not that much older) at my local LLL too!

Congratulations!  I just had my third daughter, about a month and half after my 25th birthday.  It's actually kind of weird being "mom aged" now.

#75 of 103 Old 11-25-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:

Wow! Im amazed at the reaction of all you 'expert' young mama's out there! As for the last comment, of course I'm bloody real! Many of your comments are completely unrealistic, there is no way my boys will use guns or drugs etc.... as for the wine sipping, I would far rather they do it with me, than behind my back. My family and neighbours now fully realise how we raise our children, and although they probably dont like my attitude, certainly tolerate it.

There is absolutely no need for me to stifle the fun they have and the freedom they enjoy, and even though it may upset elderly neighbours and cause some minor damage to their property, both my partner and I refuse to change.

And when you grow up a little bit, you will realize how much your children NEED you to change.

By the way, the whole "id rather them drink wine in front of me than behind my back" argument is something that you can say when your kids are in high school- not when they are three years old. Im seriously suprised that your elderly neighbors didnt call the authorities on you.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#76 of 103 Old 11-26-2011, 05:24 AM

I cannot believe the bloody intolerance and arrongance all of you mama's have shown! I am determined not to let you get the last word. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my two sons, they love the way we have fun together without me controlling them at all, and really to be honest, the neighbours just have to live with that!  Just the same as they have to live with the music I play when we have parties etc.! Its simply part of living in our neighbourhood.

My MIL uses the same arguements all of you have used on me, but I am very happy with the way our children are turning out and have absolutely no desire or need to change a bloody thing! 

#77 of 103 Old 11-26-2011, 06:42 AM

Just b/c you keep posting doesn't mean your not a troll...eyesroll.gif

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#78 of 103 Old 11-27-2011, 08:34 PM

My goodness how this thread took a turn

For me, I conceived my son at age 19 with the love of my young life, unfortunetly, it faceplanted around the time I found out at 3 1/2 weeks, I should have seen it, but ah to be young and naive. A relationship that made me feel alone, and I was, saw him a handful of times during pregnancy and now we average 2-3 times a year. No support and still healing from emotional and physical abuse rooted from alcoholism, but sad story aside I gave birth about 2 months after my 20th birthday to a absolutely adorable baby boy

I'm now 22, completing my second year of college. I returned to work when my son was 10 months and continued to work part time, while going to school full time until 3 months before his second birthday when I had made a decision to move back to my home town in the city, gain more independence and pursue a non-long distance relationship with an amazing man a mutual friend hooked me up with. But our housing situation fell to poop and housing in the toronto area is hugely expensive ( $1000 a month plus for building complexes in subpar neighborhoods. And so we (me and my boyfriend of now 10 months) moved back to my home. 

Now my son is 2 yrs, 3 months old and is everything I could have dreamed for, my son for about 4 months now began calling him "daddy" despite early corrections, i was told " no, daddy" and so he has a daddy, you wouldn't believe the looks we get, 2 white parents and a mixed baby lol but my boyfriend is just the man we need, I cant say anything else but were blessed and very lucky 

I decided when i was pregnant, very early I was going to devote everything to give him the best, I read and read and became as informed as I could, I decided to not circumsize him, not vaccinate and to breastfeed as long as I could. I fed him all organic baby food and learned to baby wrap. I co-slept and practised attachment parenting and it payed off! He's so confident and enthusiastic, he makes us laugh daily and has new words everyday.

I come from a traditional english upbringing, "dine with the queen, no nonsense" lol so I do have certain mannerisms I hold dear, I may mention numerous disagrees with PP but i rather talk about other successes and barriers to being a young mother, ya?

anyways, life story out, hope to share with you all !

sosurreal09 and MamaKiara like this.

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#79 of 103 Old 11-27-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:

I cannot believe the bloody intolerance and arrongance all of you mama's have shown! I am determined not to let you get the last word. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my two sons, they love the way we have fun together without me controlling them at all, and really to be honest, the neighbours just have to live with that!  Just the same as they have to live with the music I play when we have parties etc.! Its simply part of living in our neighbourhood.

My MIL uses the same arguements all of you have used on me, but I am very happy with the way our children are turning out and have absolutely no desire or need to change a bloody thing! 

Parenting doesn't have to be about control.  It can be about partnership, but that takes leading by example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

Just b/c you keep posting doesn't mean your not a troll...eyesroll.gif

ROTFLMAO.gif

CanadianHippie, that is so cool that you did all that research before having your son.  I wish I hadn't vaccinated my first. greensad.gif

#80 of 103 Old 11-28-2011, 06:17 AM

I researched the hell out of everything too and am so glad I did! However I couldn't make up my mind about vax before she was born and ended up vaxing her fully until she was 9 m/o she had a ton of medical problems and then magically when I stopped vaxing she was completely healed in 3 months! We will not be vaxing any other children!

#81 of 103 Old 11-28-2011, 09:58 AM

thank you, I had no idea it was dangerous until I started lurking here and read up on the resources, i keep it private mainly, I got a lot of complaints from the doctor and family but stayed strong and Im very happy with my decision

Ive read that alot sosurreal09, problems stemming from vax-ing then they leave once the needles are stopped, im happy you've come to a decision that makes you comfortable and keeps your babies healthy!

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#82 of 103 Old 11-28-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianhippie View Post

thank you, I had no idea it was dangerous until I started lurking here and read up on the resources, i keep it private mainly, I got a lot of complaints from the doctor and family but stayed strong and Im very happy with my decision

Ive read that alot sosurreal09, problems stemming from vax-ing then they leave once the needles are stopped, im happy you've come to a decision that makes you comfortable and keeps your babies healthy!

I don't even have a choice in the matter considering it was a miracle she was even able to be healed! As far as I know she has no lasting effects but I do worry about her gut (intestinal bleeding all 9 months, unexplained, EBF and elimination diet) and also worry if the seizures she suffered had any effect, so far so good though.

#83 of 103 Old 11-29-2011, 06:25 PM

oh man seizures and intestinal bleeding? you werent kidding about complications, that must have been so hard :(

my babe was in the NICU for the first couple of days but nothing major but some sniffles since, that was hard enough Im happy he hasnt had any complications to date, i cant imagine how hard it must be

what kinds of resources has everyone utilized as a young mother? ie) prenatal nutrition groups, baby groups, alternative health, financial benefits etc?

#84 of 103 Old 11-30-2011, 05:31 AM

Holistic moms group is awesome as well as LLL. That's about it for me :)

#85 of 103 Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 AM

this tribe has had a crazy amount of views!

There was prenatal nutrition classes for young moms at the early years centre when i was first expecting, it was nice provided healthy snack and resources and guest speakers

When i moved back home, i tried to find the same class near by, found a similar structure but I went once and was shocked, my public health nurse said it was for mothers recommended by children's aid and i shouldnt go, no kidding my goodness "my name is ..... and i dont know how far along i am" "im 22 and this is my third" smoking cigarettes outside with a big belly on them, after that I didnt attend any other classes

There was teen pregnancy outreach centre, run by senior volunteers however they just made me feel bad. They helped me find maternity clothes and gave me brand new bravado maternity panties and nursing bras which helped alot. Even a christmas card that following year.

I missed the set times for the hospital birth classes, so my public health nurse did my classes. I signed up for our Healthy Babies Healthy Children program, they do pre and post natal visits at your home, but...lol didnt help, by that time ( my 8 month i think?) I was helping her teach, knowing most of the in's and out's, and suggested breathing but didnt use "key key key" i was a "shhhhh shhhhh" girl

I'm always a year behind on taxes so my baby bonus's come in a big chunk instead of monthly

After he was born I attended baby group at the local early years(ontario early years centres, government funded early learning centres run by certified early childhood educators providing programming from birth to 6 yrs, not sure if thats everywhere else!)

when he was 9 weeks, began baby picasso (food playing) shortly after. Baby group was saving grace! It helped me adjust so much and I even learned to babywear there as well. I still go to early years nearly every week

I think thats about all the resources I utilize, i found I rather be mentored by older mothers than young mothers my age, most of them left their babies before 6 weeks to party and continue to leave their children with neighbors and friends and argue, swear all that in front of them, absolutely no comradery with them!

i've gone to the local beaches, museums, libraries, cultural events from when he was a wee one, ill never believe the phrase "oh they're too young to get anything out of it"

#86 of 103 Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 AM

sosurreal09, what's holistic mom's group? Ive never heard of it but sounds encouraging :)

There wasnt a local LLL chapter here, but there was a leader who was a lactation consultant i spoke to over the phone once, so helpful, we were on the phone for over an hour, and she was a MDC mother!

#87 of 103 Old 12-08-2011, 12:50 PM

Hi, I'm a young mom. I'm 22 and I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I'm hoping that DH will jump on board and we can TTC #3 soon. 

afro.jpg Chelci partners.gif Anthony, parents to: kid.gif E- 11/2006,energy.gif A- 07/2008, and babyf.gifBaby #3 due Aug. 2014.

A Few Facts About Our Familynamaste.gif  intactlact.gif  novaxnocirc.gif

#88 of 103 Old 12-08-2011, 01:59 PM

Welcome Chelci!

I'm in the states so IDK if the organization is in Canada or not! Holisitic moms group is just a group for moms who parent holistically...or as much as they want. We are pretty all out there holistic! Drug free birthing, non vaxing, homeopathy, naturopathy, no chemical cleaners, all whole foods organic diet etc etc. There have been some moms there that IDK why they are there really haha but most of them are very crunchy/holistic as well.

I'm 18 weeks pregnant now (19 tomorrow!) I can't believe how fast this is flying by! I'm still nursing DD and still making milk surprisingly! I can't wait for my home birth!

#89 of 103 Old 12-10-2011, 10:04 PM

Hi, I'm 23 I have an 18 month old and am 17 weeks pregnant with # 2. Just thought id say hello. Rainbow.gif

Mommy to DDROTFLMAO.gif.belly.gif Expecting #2 end of May waterbirth.jpg!! Married to wonderful DHpartners.gif.dust.gifRainbow.gif

#90 of 103 Old 12-11-2011, 04:59 AM

Welcome mama! Your DD is so cute!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page