Gamer mamas? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 38 Old 06-02-2013, 04:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I love games! I wish I had time to play - alas the game of Laundry the Gathering takes precedence most weekends. 

clarwyn likes this.
#32 of 38 Old 06-02-2013, 04:50 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photochef View Post

I love games! I wish I had time to play - alas the game of Laundry the Gathering takes precedence most weekends. 
LOL!!! I could totally see a D&D knockoff board game where you make your perilous way through a cluttered messy house to get the kids' clothes to the laundry room. Oh no!! The Lego avalanche in the playroom catches you off guard and you lose all HP! Beware the irate tabby; his litterbox has been neglected all week!
#33 of 38 Old 06-02-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycheattraffic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photochef View Post

LOL!!! I could totally see a D&D knockoff board game where you make your perilous way through a cluttered messy house to get the kids' clothes to the laundry room. Oh no!! The Lego avalanche in the playroom catches you off guard and you lose all HP! Beware the irate tabby; his litterbox has been neglected all week!

Yes!! and the long forgotten baggie of cheese and crackers under the sofa has been quietly accumulating power and the moment you move the sofa to reach the toy your child rolled under it.... BOSS LEVEL BEGINS.

#34 of 38 Old 06-03-2013, 02:48 AM

Equipping the Shoes item protects against critical hits from Lego.

#35 of 38 Old 06-03-2013, 04:01 AM

LOL however rolling a one while item Shoes is equipped results in awakening aforementioned tabby (stepping on tail) and boss battle ensues. Catnip in inventory provides enormous boost to all stats.
#36 of 38 Old 06-03-2013, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter

Hahaha Laundry the Gathering.  I love it!!!

I think I have successfully talked myself out of the Elder Scrolls online.. Phew!!  I really don't need that temptation lying around the house.  

Right now we are really enjoying Arkham Horror.  Got a few of the expansions, and even bought a bigger dining room table to accommodate it all!  Wow we are such nerds... lol

#37 of 38 Old 06-03-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune Teller View Post

Right now we are really enjoying Arkham Horror.  Got a few of the expansions, and even bought a bigger dining room table to accommodate it all!  Wow we are such nerds... lol

LOL I LOVE your priorities! Can I I live with you? wink1.gif
#38 of 38 Old 06-11-2013, 10:32 PM

rp gamer here, married to a very serious videogamer (and my GM) smile.gif TTC our first and very interested to see how it plays out with kids around, because the rp is NOT going to stop, haha! DH bought one of those baby consoles (v-tech) this weekend, which is adorable and amused me to no end. (anyone have one of those? how'd it work out?)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page