Modest Dressing Mommas - Page 21 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#601 of 602 Old 02-14-2014, 08:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

When I have something that I love & it fits great I generally wear it until it's not fit to be donated. I then break out the stitch ripper & deconstruct it for a permanent pattern. I started doing this after my favorite Hannah Lise skirt bit the dust. There are also ladies on Etsy who sell used Amish/ Mennonite dresses for pretty reasonable prices if you get bogged down or sidetracked from your sewing.

mum4vr likes this.

http://domesticfelicitations.blogspot.com/transtichel.gif

#602 of 602 Old 06-17-2014, 09:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia mosher View Post
You have quite an active thread here. Would you be interested in opening your own Group? It would give you the ability to have more organized discussions as you'd be able to post separate threads for each topic - almost like a subforum. If you'd like to open a Group you'll need two volunteer group leaders. Discuss it and if you decide you'd like to, just send me a PM and I'll get you set up.

Anyone interested in starting our own Group?

We need TWO volunteer group leaders.

Had to get your attention somehow...

Super Mom.  Super Wife.  Super Tired.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page