Mothering Forum banner

Modest Dressing Mommas

93K views 608 replies 165 participants last post by  germin8 
#1 ·
Anyone her besides me who dresses modestly? I have been for the better part of two years now. I have one pair of maternity pants everything else is dresses or skirts. My husband was reluctant at first but, now like that there are things just for him to see.

#606 ·
I've looked, but can't find anything for groups... Are there private areas for that?

I am not of any particular religion - one could just say very spiritual, I suppose. I cover my head when I leave my house, and generally wear clothing that only leaves my face and hands exposed unless at home or around very close friends and family. I'm not sure why; there are several possible reasons, spirituality being one, but I've always felt a pull toward covering, and in the past year, have grown more comfortable with just wearing what feels right for me, despite any comments from people I know.

#609 ·
A modest magazine for women.

Lilies in the City is an e-zine designed to minister to young women, by showing them how to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord. Through insightful articles covering every facet of life, women will learn practical information on how to live a God-centered life in a corrupt world. This e-zine is a collaborative effort of women from various ministries and walks of life.

http://www.liliesinthecity.org/read/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.