hey rv!!!

that's a weird dream

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#62 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That dream used to freak me out. I would have it over and over. No dreams last night that I remember.

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#63 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 08:26 AM

I used to have a couple of recurring dreams as a child...well nightmares, of course.

One was of these pink and purple ghostly figures, 2 of them, and they had giant silver ray guns and they were really bad and did different thing to members of my family every night for weeks. I woke up horrified every time. So my mom finally figured out that the ghosts descriptions sounded an awful lot like my new Donny and Marie dolls with their big white teeth and their silver mics in hand.

I LOVED these stupid dolls, but the next day I threw them away and never dreamed about them again!

If you can't take the heat get out of the Kitchen.
#64 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 08:28 AM

OMG...found them!!!

#65 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 08:31 AM

Great...let the nightmares begin.

#66 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasgroovin View Post
Great...let the nightmares begin.

#67 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

i am skimming nightmares i am in an anxious mood today due to lack of sleep which seems to be teething related or maybe a new milestone will happen soon? i dunno whatever it is i am tired and i tend t get anxious when tired.

anyhow my dream last night was not much to write about and is fading from my memory. it was about the town i will be moving to next month and a documentary about a character from the book wicked which i recently re-read. my daydreams on the other hand

my gardening daydreams are getting quiet grand. i am realizing that i would rather grow a play garden than a food garden although all or most of the plants in a play garden will be edible. and while i want it to be a very special play garden for toddlers i also want it to have stuff big enough for me. so i plan to build a giant planted play house thing that my son and i can hang out in when we want shade. and some smaller playhouses that maybe i won't fit so well in. i don't know how long we will live there but climbing trees would be fun. a herb garden that makes a maze? i dunno i tend to get stuck on the playhouse part and then it gets really grand. the town we are moving to has a park with nothing in it at all so it is more of a vacant lot. ok the park has a bench but thats it. so i day dream about turning that into a playground planted play garden that works well for all ages. i don't think the dream about that garden will come true or it may but now how i am imagining it at this point. i am also day dreaming about having a solar oven. not sure how much sun we will get hmmm. oh and weaving i am day dreaming a lot about stuff to weave on my inkle loom but it is more like planning than day dreaming. i am thinking i want to make a green and brown band that is vagualy tree like in design and then sew it into a bag. if i make that dream come true i will post pics! i day dream a lot about having a floor loom as well. i need to more and get settled ina nd unpacked then i can take classes and decide if it is worth it to spend the money and use the space a floor loom will take.

mama to two amazing children son 10/27/07 and daughter 07/07/11

#68 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 02:09 PM

Hi moonfroggy...I love your garden daydream. Sounds wonderful. I am moving too, and am daydreaming about making a labyrinth. Mostly about all the different materials I could make it out of. Herb garden type would be right up my alley!

#69 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

thank you redveg for mentioning labyrinths! there are many rock labyrinths around here and i bet i could make a rock one on the property where i am moving and then i would not need to wait for a fence to keep deer out of my garden i could start collecting rocks right away!!! now i have something more to daydream about :

#70 of 184 Old 09-23-2008, 09:24 PM

Ok, here's one for all you dreamers....

I was on my bed in the middle of the ocean and I was trying to sit up so I could paddle to shore but my pillow had grabbed my arms and it was stuck to the bed so I couldn't sit up.

malesling.GIFMutant Papa to DD (12)hippie.gif and DS (2)babyf.gif, married to DHribbonrainbow.gif
If it looks like I'm trying to pick a fight... I'm not, I'm rarely that obvious.hammer.gif
#71 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 12:36 AM

Really really really scary dream last night. I actually was talking in my sleep to dh telling him to hurry up and drive. the kids are in danger get them out. All i can really remember is it involved evil disguised as innocence, things changing from good to bad and me forgetting things and being tricked. Shiver (Cant do smilies on my blackberry)

homebirthing,,homeschooling intactalactivist mom to 3dd jumpers.gifand 2dsbouncy.gif.babyf.gifAlways busy
#72 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 12:42 AM

My biggest day dream is to create an Intentional Community based on permaculture. I have been working on it, and there is actually a 200 acre community land trust in my area that is supposed to be designated for this purpose, now I just have to manifest my waking dream.

homebirthing,,homeschooling intactalactivist mom to 3dd jumpers.gifand 2dsbouncy.gif.babyf.gifAlways busy
#73 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 AM

I also daydream about gardens. I dream about creating mosaic footpaths to hidden theme gardens. So your walking down a path that has beautiful glass and tile and inspirational sayings inlaid into it and every so often is a sculpture off the path and as you round the bend you come across a japanese Zen garden, with koi pond and the sand raking area (can't remember what its called right now). And the back on the path you go and you come across a place where there is a wooden swing under an arbor of wisteria, and it is inside a liitle picket fence and in the fence is planted like an English cottage garden. Picture Beatrice Potter. The sky is the limit, I just keep on dreamin' on.

#74 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 02:51 AM

I had a weird post-apocalyptic kinda dream last night.

#75 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
I had a weird post-apocalyptic kinda dream last night.
Those are the best kind of dreams!

malesling.GIFMutant Papa to DD (12)hippie.gif and DS (2)babyf.gif, married to DHribbonrainbow.gif
If it looks like I'm trying to pick a fight... I'm not, I'm rarely that obvious.hammer.gif
#76 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 03:19 AM

hey md! where ya been?

#77 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 AM

Been around. Didn't you read my dream about the city? Or the pillow that wouldn't let me go? I'm hurt!

#78 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magentamomma View Post
Really really really scary dream last night. I actually was talking in my sleep to dh telling him to hurry up and drive. the kids are in danger get them out. All i can really remember is it involved evil disguised as innocence, things changing from good to bad and me forgetting things and being tricked. Shiver (Cant do smilies on my blackberry)
:Scary!

#79 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magentamomma View Post
I also daydream about gardens. I dream about creating mosaic footpaths to hidden theme gardens. So your walking down a path that has beautiful glass and tile and inspirational sayings inlaid into it and every so often is a sculpture off the path and as you round the bend you come across a japanese Zen garden, with koi pond and the sand raking area (can't remember what its called right now). And the back on the path you go and you come across a place where there is a wooden swing under an arbor of wisteria, and it is inside a liitle picket fence and in the fence is planted like an English cottage garden. Picture Beatrice Potter. The sky is the limit, I just keep on dreamin' on.
Wow, this sounds beautiful.

#80 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 08:31 AM

I Don't remember my dream last night, but I woke up singing Shake it by Metro Station?? That song makes me nuts!! I can't stop thinking about it.

#81 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 08:34 AM

i don't know that song, but i guess it's a good thing

#82 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 08:54 AM

I figured it was telling me to get off my lazy butt and do something! The song stinks!

#83 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 10:06 AM

I love your lazy butt right here, thankyou very much

#84 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 01:05 PM

Hey, thanks mf.

#85 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 01:26 PM - Thread Starter

i had terrible insomnia last night. i think i may be deficient in some needed fatty acids or something hmmm. when i finally did sleep i dreamed i had to wake up to nurse my baby. hopefully i will get a nap and have an awesome dream later

#86 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 02:31 PM

Thanks for the shiver smilie Redveg!
And speaking of labryths every year a farm around here grows an A-maizing Maze out of corn and sells tours!

#87 of 184 Old 09-24-2008, 03:13 PM

Hey all...popping in to say hi (I think my intro is back on the first page...)

This sure is a busy thread. Not much to update on the dream front...haven't been sleeping well, so most of my dream have been fragmented and really weird. I remember a bit about last nights dream....but I am not sure I really want to get into it... I was being chased by this really bad man....I remember driving a navy blue cargo van into a ditch, and this guy was going after my friend, saying he was going to do some really bad things to her, the same bad things he did to me. Odd part...I a feel weird saying this, he had 3 penises... (Don't ask how I knew....just in my dream I knew he had 3....) Well, anyway, I remember telling him that if he had just been nice he wouldn't have had to force himself on me. Then he said something about how nice would he have to be...and after that the dream kind of faded...in a good way.... Like I said, weird.

Daydreams for me....I have been daydreaming about my upcoming homebirth....*sigh* I so can't wait for April. If my HB is anything like in my daydreams, it is going to be remarkable.

Anyway, I am definitely enjoying reading all the posts....great stuff. Take care all.

~Aurora
#88 of 184 Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciar_aurora View Post
Daydreams for me....I have been daydreaming about my upcoming homebirth....*sigh* I so can't wait for April. If my HB is anything like in my daydreams, it is going to be remarkable.

Anyway, I am definitely enjoying reading all the posts....great stuff. Take care all.

~Aurora
I am sure your HB will be everything you daydream and MORE!

#89 of 184 Old 09-25-2008, 08:38 AM

Last night I dreamed about farting, menses, excrement and moving.
Fun...big fun.

#90 of 184 Old 09-25-2008, 09:00 AM

Sounds like my kind of dream!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page