Mothering Forum banner

Make friends here!!!!

50K views 1K replies 56 participants last post by  EveAnnemarie 
#1 ·
Welcome everyone and anyone!

We've reinvented ourselves (or rather changed the name, we're still the same
) so if you find yourself unfulfilled in the friendship department, whatever the reason, or just want to chat, COME ON IN!
:

Help me out MittensKittens!

See less See more
#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ithappened View Post
true you have a point

oh and I can bust out my sage sticks if someone needs some extra cleansing
Yes please!! I can do with some positive, new (and young
) energy!

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MittensKittens View Post
Wow. DD peed the bed. Then the other side of the (huge) bed got all wet from milk. Then I had a diaper leak this morning. Guess who is going to be scrubbing the mattress this morning?
:

oh man, that's not nice!
hope you'll have a good day anyway!

#14 ·
my plans-

- I'm working on menu planning for some freezer meals (the summer will be crazy so Im trying to do the meals in my down time) so we're stocked come fetus time.
-work
-get a massage

- swim laps
- work a little more/catch up on email
- planning DH birthday this weekend, need to figure out gifts
- dinner

#15 ·
emi just told me "you sit here mama, & i will come check on you in five minutes" . aehm.. okay.

Today i have to:

tidy upstairs,
buy a blow up bed for my mum & her husband when they come visit
tidy downstairs
do some washing up (after lunch,though)
& then my girl has requested to "pleeeease can we watch mary poppins for please a minute just for a moment?" so we'll do that, she can do that while i tiry.

today i would like to:

fit in some yoga / pilates
make a fathers day present for dh
bake a cake

#18 ·
I love baking cakes too! What are you making? Carrot or zucchini cake are my favorites but I will go for pretty much any cake.

I finished cleaning the mattress, and am drinking coffee. Now we are all going to have a bath, and I am cooking, cleaning... bla bla. How boring. I really have to find myself something exciting to do. I keep planning to go to these LLL type meetings but they are only once a month and a bit out of my way.

Hey, did you get a free sub to the digital version of mothering?

#20 ·
Oh I meant to ask you, mimi, how your family does language. Is Emi bilingual? Kaya has reached the stage where she messes up two languages constantly, and we haven't really started doing English yet either. Her preferred language is the local language where we live.

#21 ·
Quote:

I love baking cakes too! What are you making?
ummm, in german it's called Bienenstich. it's one layer of cake, then really thick vanilla pudding, then cake, & on top it's little bits of butter & roasted+candied almonds.

Quote:

Hey, did you get a free sub to the digital version of mothering?
yes,haven't "claimed" it yet, though. is it any good?
is it a pdf or just access to a website?

#23 ·
cr*p .
our landlady just arrived & is staying with our next door neighbour again. i bet she complained about all the noise & the ladnlady is here to investigate, they'll probably kick us out.
have to tidy in case she comes in!!!!! back in a bit!!!!

#24 ·
I'd never seen a copy of mothering before. I have read one article, which is OK. I was struck by the huge amount of advertising to be honest. About half of it seems to be advertising.

That cake sounds delicious... may I have the recipe? Please?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.