Autumn & Winter Cannabis Mamas and MJ Lovers - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 123 Old 02-03-2012, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Love this thread! I'm new here by the way. :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 123 Old 02-06-2012, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome csuusc! Im glad you found a tribe! I was so happy and shocked there was a cannabis thread on MDC, its awesome

I have a great friend who gave me a bit of bud! Havent purchased any for a while now, its not so great, weak outdoor, but limited side effects and easy come down, so its nice to have some herb back in my life

My mom was telling me about a man they work with in the community who's wife is a open avid smoker and practising pagan, Im like hook me up!! I want to meet her! lol Never know what could come out of meeting a fellow smoker

Has anyone been browsing resources lately?

I signed up for the vote hemp page on facebook, updates you on the current state of industrial hemp laws

any other good ones to reccommend?

Peace.gif 

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#123 of 123 Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post

Well, we're moving back to AZ in Jan () so bummed it's still not legal (not that I thought it would pass), but excited it was kinda close. AND my old midwife that I had to leave posted on FB how she was upset about it too! Yay!! I don't remember who was posting about whether or not to tell her MW that she smokes, but now I know I'll be safe doing it when the time comes! It's so nice when you discover another person for marijuana, medicinal or recreational. (though I kinda consider all MJ use medicinal, even if the user is taking advantage)

There seem to be quite a few newbies, welcome, all!!!!!

Another newbie here. I am tired of the pills that are killing my liver and offering me zero relief of my symptoms. I suffer from alot of things. Most all cause chronic debilitating pain. I am at the end of my rope. I just got moved to Virginia and so would not know where to go to get a script or even find a "hook up" person. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page