someone in lebanon? ...beirut? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 12-02-2010, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

we live in lebanon beirut...just wanted to know some of same minded ladies in my area...innocent.gif...any one? privateeyes.gif

Katie, farmer's wife belly.gifmom to ds (9y) modifiedartist.gifand dd (6y)dust.gif and ds (3y) jog.gif   we goorganic.jpg    saynovax.gifhomebirth.jpghomeschool.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 12-03-2010, 04:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm a little south of you wink1.gif but there was a poster here some time back, mahdokht, who was moving to Lebanon right around the time she left the boards.  I think she was going to be living further south than Beirut, near her DH's family, but she was hoping to go to nursing school or some such there.

If you do a search for her posts, perhaps she posted after the move, where she ended  up.

#3 of 10 Old 12-03-2010, 04:39 AM

I live in Beirut (Corniche Mazraa) but not there at the moment. I have such a love-hate relationship with Beirut orngbiggrin.gif

Have u ever had any babies in Beirut? Any recommendations for someone who's going to do so for the first time and is super worried?

joy.gif
"Paradise lies at the feet of mothers"
#4 of 10 Old 05-19-2011, 03:14 AM

We live in Beirut, Lebanon. It's very challenging with small kids. Would be interested to hear how how's it going.

#5 of 10 Old 05-26-2011, 11:13 PM - Thread Starter

Is everyone still there? Sorry didnt have internet for sometime....how is everything going. we moved north to Akkar....tiphat.gif

Katie, farmer's wife belly.gifmom to ds (9y) modifiedartist.gifand dd (6y)dust.gif and ds (3y) jog.gif   we goorganic.jpg    saynovax.gifhomebirth.jpghomeschool.gif 
#6 of 10 Old 02-01-2012, 01:56 AM

hi katherina i'm lebanese mom living lebanon if u r interested in making new friends plz reply me

#7 of 10 Old 03-21-2012, 10:56 PM

Helo there I am a Lebanese mom with experience if you would like any help or any question I can answer your questions.

#8 of 10 Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 AM - Thread Starter

hey! I just saw your post! where do you live? great to have mothering in lebanon! :) 

#9 of 10 Old 05-14-2012, 03:38 AM

Hello we're a lebanese couple we live in Byblos. We have a small baby girl and planing for more. Do you have any idea about home schooling?
Ekaterina do you live in Akkar?

#10 of 10 Old 05-20-2012, 07:58 AM

We don't vaccinate due to serious adverse reactions. We are looking for a paediatrician in Lebanon who is willing to be flexible on the subject of infant vaccinations, preferably Beirut or North of Beirut. Does anyone know someone they can recommend, please?

Many thanks!

Suzy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page